A strange object on Tython since 2012

ronin_chi_lao

http://i.imgur.com/MUtVkKL.png

The question is would they ever remove this little floating "energy pulse" object.

I mean it's animated and It never moved from this spot ever.

Edit: It's position on Tython is 0 0 for x y coordinates wow I feel dumb for making it a thing. Obviously it's a thing that was wanted there. lol

I think I've seen that there. Idk what it is though...Weird...

But just as big question: WHY on earth is your chat windows like that covering such a huge area of your screen view?!?! lol

I used to see that all the time but haven't seen it in years.

Graphic artifact from a class of video card where the devs badly deployed geometry?

What irks me is the stupid floating lamp posts on the trail from the Temple to the bridge, and there's a seam in the ground in Corellia's park where two edges of two sections of ground don't join properly.

At least they got rid of that highly suggestive light-saber thing in the opening moments of a cut scene where

the meelee sith player character kills Vemrin

Anyone remember the big orange "gas cloud" in the Dune Sea on Tatooine?

I put a picture up of it awhile back but nobody seemed to care. :p

Regarding the floaty ball... the nerf is staring it down. I think it was put there deliberately.

Edited by Zerileth

Someone, somewhere, said it was from a speeder not rendering on most players screens...

Had an image of it and everything.

No idea why it was so high up, still.

My thinking is that it was a speeder there during development and they removed the speeder, but forgot the glowing engine effect, and they just haven't fixed it since.

It's the dead masters trying to break through from another dimension.

~~~~~Whoosh~ Kill them, Kill them all! ~~~~~

- There's still a bouncy gun turret on Ossus ( farm, near the lake's edge) . You have to kill it to pout it out of its misery. But it respawns just as bouncy as before. It's either a very happy turret or its trying to send a message...

There are missing grannies, shear lines between textures, man-eating rocks, platforms in nowhere, ledges you can fall off forever, corners you can get into but not out of..... Monsters you can spawn inside..... Speeders and transports that instantly black out the windows when travelling, unused orbital stations, clairvoyant trains.....

It's a strange galaxy after all. :rak_02:

There are missing grannies, shear lines between textures, man-eating rocks, platforms in nowhere, ledges you can fall off forever, corners you can get into but not out of..... Monsters you can spawn inside..... Speeders and transports that instantly black out the windows when travelling, unused orbital stations, clairvoyant trains.....

Aw, :(, don't drop this tease and not tell us where this stuff is. I wanna see an unused oribital station tooooo!

That is an Inter Denominational Time Reality Vortex.

This is how they get the new things you see in the Star Wars movies back 3500 years in time and from reality into the fantasy realm of SWToR so We can have them to play with.

Edited by denavin

I think I've seen that there. Idk what it is though...Weird...

But just as big question: WHY on earth is your chat windows like that covering such a huge area of your screen view?!?! lol

Because that's how I roll to see messages and chat haha. Most of the tabs were separated and each box is for just 1 chat channel. I like the custom and if it gets in the way I can single click them off for however long I need to anyways :ph_good_post:

Someone, somewhere, said it was from a speeder not rendering on most players screens...

Had an image of it and everything.

No idea why it was so high up, still.

My thinking is that it was a speeder there during development and they removed the speeder, but forgot the glowing engine effect, and they just haven't fixed it since.

Marked as best answer :ph_agree:

The fixed the background music a couple years back....and that had been broken since beta......I wouldn't hold my breath.

There's also an issue i believe it's with either the max decos in strongholds or just certain strongholds where the ambient background sounds (such as the waterfall sounds etc.) make a skipping sound like a poorly made animated gif loop but it's the sound. I turn off certain sounds to make it go away but not having them makes me not want to go to them. I started noticing this sound problem with the Yavin stronghold

• 2 weeks later...