help: I want to watch / listen to flashpoint and ops dialog!

One solution is to solo the flashpoint. This is easy for anything with a story mode below level 50. Perhaps it is easy for many of the level 50 flashpoints too (I saw the thread mentioning someone soloing D7 hardmode!).

I also have the option of running these with my wife (another player + NPC). That probably opens up more options.

Generally, when pugging I spacebar through everything as a courtesy to the folks who have been through the mission too many times to count.

What are your suggestions for getting to see the dialog without torturing fellow group members?

One solution is to solo the flashpoint. This is easy for anything with a story mode below level 50. Perhaps it is easy for many of the level 50 flashpoints too (I saw the thread mentioning someone soloing D7 hardmode!).

I also have the option of running these with my wife (another player + NPC). That probably opens up more options.

Generally, when pugging I spacebar through everything as a courtesy to the folks who have been through the mission too many times to count.

What are your suggestions for getting to see the dialog without torturing fellow group members?

Maybe when you are forming the group ask them that you would like to see the diaglouge upfront and that way they know what you are looking for and you may find others that would like to do this as well.

Another solution if you are in a guild let your guild know you would ike to do this as well.

Well you could go see a YouTube video with somebody doing the FP/OP. Then you avoid boring the hell out of your group members. Or as you say yourself you could do it with someone you know, I used to do alot of flash points with my brothers, they didn't care much if I saw the conversations or not... Edited by MachoLL

I went to solo the lower level Republic flashpoints because I want to slowly enjoy the story, especially with

rescuing Revan.

You can also join a group to do the level 50 story mode flashpoints. As they are most likely to be level 47 to fresh 50, they are more likely to agree to see the story rather than RAWR do-this-in-20-min-go-go-go.

You can also join a group to do the level 50 story mode flashpoints. As they are most likely to be level 47 to fresh 50, they are more likely to agree to see the story rather than RAWR do-this-in-20-min-go-go-go.

I did some story mode flashpoints on The Fatman quite a while back and folks were upset if I didn't spacebar everything.

Now that I've started doing story mode on The Harbinger I'm finding folks more reasonable. Perhaps my fear of tyranny of the speed runners was unfounded.

Most groups I have found, if you let them know ahead of time that you've never read the dialogue/first time in that FP or Ops and you want to see it, not spacebar in a rush they will be fine with it. A few people might not, but usually people don't mind.

So just let people know ahead of time you won't be hitting space bar if people don't mind that, and all should be well.

quick reading skill :-)

well, i'm myself like the stories very much and solo as many flashes as i can

but red reaper is too hard for fresh 50 already and collicoid wars can not be soloed at all, d7 is very long and hard even for full group fresh 50s...

you can find a group of first runners who will be interrested in story also

or read quickly