will CE ever get exclusive things .?

lazze

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree we were given things for free. But, what was on the vendor that was new? Am I missing a pet? I only remember getting one Taunta.

Its on the vendor. There's a "Taunta" (presumably female) version on the CE vendor and then there's the "Tauntan Ram" which everyone got.

Its on the vendor. There's a "Taunta" (presumably female) version on the CE vendor and then there's the "Tauntan Ram" which everyone got.

Yep.

And the armor on there went from "light" to "adaptive" as well, which made it actually useful to most classes and companions. So a useless set of armor skins could finally be used across the classes and companions without taking it in the shorts on armor factor.

Really? Really? Don't you already have the Vendor, VIP Club, physical items that came with the box, and your new F2P items? Quit being greedy. You bought the game, and you got what you paid for. Just because you have a gold key in your signature and have CE doesn't mean they have to continually reward you for a purchase that happened over a year ago. It's like buying a special edition or collectors edition movie from a famous director, and assuming that because you bought the CE, you get all his future movies free of charge. That's the stupidest and most selfish sense of greed and entitlement I've seen in a community. STO lifers are happy with what they get and they paid double what you did.

I was promised regular updates to that vendor so I am not asking for anything other than what was promised to me.

Stop speaking for me as well, I am an STO lifer and I am VERY unhappy with how PW and cryptic have handled things. It is no where near the game that was promised and not even close to the game it was at release. Hell even with the bugs at launch the release version was a more enjoyable game.

I was promised regular updates to that vendor so I am not asking for anything other than what was promised to me.

Stop speaking for me as well, I am an STO lifer and I am VERY unhappy with how PW and cryptic have handled things. It is no where near the game that was promised and not even close to the game it was at release. Hell even with the bugs at launch the release version was a more enjoyable game.

I already replied to his post and we agreed on a few things. I love people who say " stop speaking for me." I already covered that. I will say though" Promised to me" What are you the only one Bioware promised things to? I remember getting that as well. The fact of the matter is this regular updates can be a week a month every 3 months or a year and they can just give us a single item and call it a day.

For STO that is for the STO forums some lifers cared others meh. The CE store will get an update or at least they will be talking about it soon enough. enjoy :)

Please enlighten me and tell me when they EVER updated the vendor?

Never seems to be outside the parameters of a "realistic desire" on the part of CE owners. :p

I have some questions for you troll. Why are you still here? Seriously. Are you a mental patient? It is obvious you hate SWTOR, yet you are still here. Does the fact that others enjoy this game bother you?

Define "regular".

Does your definition match Biowares?

Show me the contract language please that reconciles your definition with theirs.

Bioware "regular" could very well be less often then "soon" for all we know.

See where I am going with this?

I have some questions for you troll. Why are you still here? Seriously. Are you a mental patient? It is obvious you hate SWTOR, yet you are still here. Does the fact that others enjoy this game bother you?

Actually, he's just feeling kind of jaded since the patch that put an arrow in his knee (see his sig).

Not that Urael needs anyone defending him.... but he's not a troll... I've been forum conversing with him for a long time now. He's just feeling cynical about the game right now (a lot of people have been there at one time or another).

Define "regular".

Show me the contract language please that reconciles your definition with theirs.

Call it what you like they have not met the expectations of many CE owners. Does it surprise me? not really BW has dropped the ball on a great many things and the CE vendor is very low on my list, but it is STILL another let down.

I am also aware with the cash shoip being brought in the CE vendor will likely be dropped completely. I suppose one could argue they did update it when they took one speeder off and added another.... Still not meeting the general feel of "regular" though

For the record, "regular" is way quicker than "soon" in dev speak!:p

Call it what you like they have not met the expectations of many CE owners. Does it surprise me? not really BW has dropped the ball on a great many things and the CE vendor is very low on my list...

A GREAT MANY THINGS?

List only 25 of your GREAT MANY THINGS:

A GREAT MANY THINGS?

List only 25 of your GREAT MANY THINGS:

Why? you will only turn a blind eye to them again, so why bother? You are happy with things... that is nice. Now go play.

I'm not so sure about that.... given the evidence with the CE vendor... I think you are wrong on that one. :p

On that note you could be correct.... did not look it at that way. Would have to go back and track BWs history with the "Soon" term.

Edited by Igax

And we saw. We did. We saw "a dynamic assortment of items" (and the assortment is not dynamic in any way...).

The only hate they can generate is from CE owners - we did not get what we paid for. Vendor was advertised to have updates. Period.

When you're buying something and the said contents of the packaging are missing then you usually go and ask for a refund...

Based on your signature, you can buy anything introduced into the game on the GTN, much of which will be from the cartel shop.

I think CE owners need to realize the game obviously did not live up to expectations, and EA drastically cut resources for SWTOR. The miniscule portion of the player base that purchased the CE that are still subscribed simply don't matter enough to devote resources to.

If you feel ripped off, don't support EA products, including SWTOR.

Personally, I think you got what you paid for in the box, which was then made available for $20 or sometimes less over the summer. That should clearly indicate to you what to expect going forward.

I think CE owners need to realize the game obviously did not live up to expectations, and EA drastically cut resources for SWTOR. The miniscule portion of the player base that purchased the CE that are still subscribed simply don't matter enough to devote resources to.

That is it in a nutshell. Hell I only ever chimed in on this thread because someone was blabbing how CE feel they are entitled to blah blah blah. My point was only ever most of us do not feel entitled to jack for free. The CE Vendor was promoted as something that has not (up to this date) turned out to be. It would cost nothing (other than a few heated threads) to announce "sorry we do not have the time/man power/ Money to support that promise now, so we are deleting it". but it seems according to someone they have claimed to plan on making an announcement in Jan.... that is better than Soon™ I suppose.

Really? Really? Don't you already have the Vendor, VIP Club, physical items that came with the box, and your new F2P items? Quit being greedy. You bought the game, and you got what you paid for. Just because you have a gold key in your signature and have CE doesn't mean they have to continually reward you for a purchase that happened over a year ago. It's like buying a special edition or collectors edition movie from a famous director, and assuming that because you bought the CE, you get all his future movies free of charge. That's the stupidest and most selfish sense of greed and entitlement I've seen in a community. STO lifers are happy with what they get and they paid double what you did.

Oh look, an angry, jealous, normie. What's new?

Define "regular".

Regular would mean more then once a year in any language. I will regularly mow your lawn for 50 bucks a year. If I show up just once during that year, Im sure you would be pissed. Get real Andryah.

What we paid for also included regularly added items to the CE store. Unless you count 1 item in 1 year regular, we have not gotten what we paid for.