Area Transition Issues

EricMusco

its very very very bad work you do last time swtor and all the others.we all pay lot of money and i think this is not good.also the new things you made last time arent that good.so pls get new people in your company which have ideas and know how to work.i look a few more time and if it doesnt gtet better i gonna quit.and lot will do the same.i know because i play the game.you also should start to listen to people what they want.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just pretend that a rollback is the only option; Do rollbacks affect cartel packs?

It would be idiotic to release new cartel items/packs at the same time as a big patch if it did, seeing how the risk of something going wrong is significally increased.

With Bioware's amazing track record of high quality patches, a Q&A department that has the highest industry standards and their ongoing commitment to outstanding Customer Service, I bet they never even thought twice about it.

This, very much this:

To be honest and frank, I am baffled by the frequency of sub-par standards set by Bioware/EA. I personally work in a demanding industry and for an organization that strives for "world class" standards, surely this is the same for such prolific game developers? If I, in my industry, turned in sub-par performance on a regular basis, i would in fact find myself unemployed. If I am incorrect in my assumptions, and the developers do not wish to set/achieve these higher standards, then perhaps an honest undertaking of informing your clients should be adapted, and those that pay good money to these developers, only to expect assurance of smooth running, could re-evaluate the fortunes the developers are reciving as "donations" for work incomplete.

Honesty, in all accounts, is the best policy.

/signed

Red Eclipse Here not being able to load @ all . . . Making it to the character selection screen then a long loading screen and then back to character selection :mad:

I have the same problem :mad:

Hi!

I am also having login problems. Can't log in any of my characters. When I try I get a loading screen for a minute or two, before I just end up back in character selection.

Good luck on repairs;)

Benny:)

Red Eclipse server

Edited by BenAndros

How many days have subs lost so far with all the downtimes etc? It really isn't an issue for me personally, i'd rather the servers were taken offline while they fix the problems, instead of (attempting) to load in to a complete shambles :p

Also, is it just the EU players?

Let the devs do their jobs, give constructive feedback. It isn't the end of the world so have some perspective.

I played another online game which for gave for every downtime gave 1+ days of sub even if that lasted 2h and around 5am.

If updating lasts 6h and they do PTS it should work. I understand that minor bugs can pop but not major **** everywhere

Red Eclipse here..

Can go to character select and then, when I click my char and load, it takes ages.... Untill finally the loading bar appears a few minutes after.. Then it loads normally.. Meanwhile, while in the game, I cannot change the planet, I cannot group up, as well as a few other nasty things that make the game utterly unplayable. :rak_02:

I do hope they hotfix this garbage soon, or i will ask my good mate :csw_vader: to pay them a visit and make them speed up the repairs (cause the emperor is not satisfied with the time it takes them to create the second deathstar, if you catch my drift)

:p

I played another online game which for gave for every downtime gave 1+ days of sub even if that lasted 2h and around 5am.

If updating lasts 6h and they do PTS it should work. I understand that minor bugs can pop but not major **** everywhere

The minor and obscure bugs don't bother me either...but the bugs being reported are absolutely unacceptable imo.

Just a quick update. We are still working on locking down a solution to the issue! As soon as I have something concrete I will pass it on. Thanks for your patience.

-eric

Maybe you guys should hire a whole bunch of people only dedicated to fix all bugs in the game. Thay would employ them for years:D Plus your subscription amount would ten fold. I have seen some year+ old (minor)bugs still not being fixed despite reporting them.

i wish you goodluck fixing the game :)

hi i normally play on Red Eclipse with friend but i have toons on Jedi Covenant i had the issue from the the intial patch on red eclipse so i went to my characters on jedi Covenant when i switched back tor ed eclipse it resolved all the issues i was having so for those experiencing issues maybe just try making a random toon on a new server and switching back to the old ones hugs to all ^^

While you try to fix the game do another thing hire a new team cause game right now is boring as hell.

Lately a lot of my friends including me are getting frustrated for the crazy amount of content bioware is releasing, we can t even decide what to do first. And this event oh god, was just what we needed since we all have so much to do with the rest of the content being released, new operations (resking and new difficulty tears), flahs points that are purely smack the crap out off everything you see in front off you. Don t think that being creative and asking for some thing that actually pleases the players is much to ask.

At least we all get new features called buggs

I cant get my patch to download past 87.5%. I turned off all anti virus and firewall and verified. I saw it jump to 100% and then back down to 87.5%. I'm stuck here and can't even login.

Anyone got any tricks I can try or is this part of the bug?

Seriously reconsidering my sub at this point.

Just a quick update. We are still working on locking down a solution to the issue! As soon as I have something concrete I will pass it on. Thanks for your patience.

-eric

In other words...

Just a quick update -- just kidding, we have no update. Deal with it.