Why do the pubs

troyh

This kind of reminds me of that Philosoraptor meme, except it's more a parallel world where everyone eats LSD-infused sandwiches and watches Mexican midget p o r n.

Edit: Damn you Bioware, down with your OPPRESSOR-SHIP!

Edited by Plikk

suck so bad at PVP? Probably because they spend all day practicing their forum comebacks instead of pvp..

Makes sense.

someiones mommy didn't give him a hug this morning. It's ok Troyy its not your fault. She was probably busy. Here let Jenna'syyde hug you and make it all better..

Jenna'syyde

I just love how a LD50 forum warrior was the first to post. Actually, I shouldn't be surprised. :p

Oh shush Bones, I'm bored at work and I've never said a bad thing about you or your guild. :p

In fact, I've actually complimented you a few times and healed you on my imp when I was playing imp more regularly. You need to relax and enjoy the flowwwwwww, dude. Or, in this case, Troy I suppose haha.

Edited by Plikk

Oh shush Bones, I'm bored at work and I've never said a bad thing about you or your guild. :p

In fact, I've actually complimented you a few times and healed you on my imp when I was playing imp more regularly. You need to relax and enjoy the flowwwwwww, dude. Or, in this case, Troy I suppose haha.

<3 deatch

I just thought it was funny that someone from LD50 was the first to post. I have nothing against you, just some in your guild. I just thought it was ironic that LD50 posted first.

<3 you

I just thought it was funny that someone from LD50 was the first to post. I have nothing against you, just some in your guild. I just thought it was ironic that LD50 posted first.

<3 you

I dont think you know exactly how to use the word "ironic", if he called out pubs and a pub replies its not "ironic". It would be "ironic" if an imp replied and said negative towards Troy.

i-ron-ic (adjective)

coincidental; unexpected:

Edited by EmblemElite