I feel cheated...

Holeewolf

So before I start I have to say that this class is by far the most complex out of the lot of them and also my favorite. I feel like a mini god 60% of the time even if I am level 29 but one thing that bothers the **** out of me is the lack of force push/pull.

example 1: running with the ball and I am a boss and use predation and I am hauling my butt over to score but I see a sage/sorc just waiting for me to get close enough for a knock back. What can I do you ask? Pray to god he is a mouth breather so I can find a way around him since I can't just knock him back and give myself a second to score.

example 2: lets just say I'm a stupid monkey with glow-sticks for a second and I only know that I have to hit with my two glow-sticks to hurt the baddies *or people who like the republic*. well anyway I see one of them capping a turret or trying to blow up doors so I naturally FC to them w/o a second thought so they don't cap but mid air some stupid friggin commando was like KNOCKBACK! and so maybe my FC did damage and stopped the cap or if not i'm just a jerk off that's blown my load and has to do the walk of shame to get back and try to stop it again since I can't pull him to me...

I know that it would be very wrong to have both of them on same class but one or the other would be quite nice since we have to be in melee range for our glow-sticks to do damages to teh eminies!

TL;DR I can haz force pull/push?

Edited by Holeewolf

dude, no

here's how you score: get possession of the ball --use sweeping slash until you get enough fury for predation, pop predation and cloak of pain/saber ward as needed, when predation runs out pop frenzy then predation again, if the fire is up pop undying rage run through it and pop warzone medpac, force leap to nearest enemy spawning, score

also use intimidating roar as needed

if you made us any better you would attract too much scrutiny to the class

Edited by HBninjaX