Add 6th bay to the available ships and 1v1 or 2v2 duel option to gsf tutorial map

CyorReco

There are certain matches I would like to utilize a ship type that don't often use. Or certain points within a match. This would also give me the option of specially upgrading a ship to counter certain types of opponents, that I'd like to have in the ready. I would gladly spend coins on adding a sixth bay. I'd even be happy if the sixth additional bay was restricted to cartel market ships only....that's a potential double windfall for bioware. :)

Alternatively, give us 2 bay layouts that we can preconfigure, one bay layout for TDMs and one bay layout for objectives matches. Whichever match pops defaults to our ship selection in that bay layout type. I'm really not flying my tensor scout in a TDM very often, but would like a to have different scout or fighter available.

Second;

Add the ability to duel 1v1 or 2v2 within the gsf tutorial map for groups assembled with up to 4 players. Often i hear players say they don't like gsf because they don't know how things work, this would provide for a nice tutoring lab to coach new gsf players too.

Edited by CyorReco

These are fine ideas, and certainly similar ones have been discussed before.

I will say this: we don't need 1v1 or 2v2 as much as we need a custom lobby. That would let us set up 4v6, or 3v0, or whatever we need for training or custom 7v7 matches, whatever. Ground pvp is just getting around to having this sort of thing in the Rishi stronghold and probably later based on dev comments, so hopefully GSF is somewhere on the priority list after that.

I'm a big proponent of a 6th ship slot available from pretty much anything. I'm less enthused about having multiple bars, though that would probably be easier for the developers. A world with a different set of bars for domination or TDM might mean that you wouldn't really need all five slots, for instance, and it would pretty much kill anyone who makes a build that is able to be played on both right now. I wouldn't be sad if we got those, but that wouldn't strike me as exactly ideal.