Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

That shield probe skill was put there by someone who pretty much played a op healer for about 10 min ;P It would be usefull if it left a buff on you after the shield depleated that buffed your healing by 15% for 10 seconds or something, then again the other op tree's are pretty horrid as well so i dont know why I am surprised

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... sub-50 PvP, not sure whether I should include such a thing on the records, I'll have to think about it.

Nothing was ever stated in the guidelines for the post about it. So I figure would post it since the toon is within hours of hitting 50. Since rules were not posted about it only being 50 only records then imo should be allowed. But thats just my 2 cents.

Hmm... sub-50 PvP, not sure whether I should include such a thing on the records, I'll have to think about it.

What's the matter? Afraid some level 50 will get butthurt a non level 50 beat their numbers. I find it funny personally. Imagine what he could do in warhero gear. Gives the rest something to work towards beating.

What's the matter? Afraid some level 50 will get butthurt a non level 50 beat their numbers. I find it funny personally. Imagine what he could do in warhero gear. Gives the rest something to work towards beating.

Only reason I debate over it was because people in sub-50 usually don't know as much about how to play the game so it may be a bit easier to achieve those objective points. I never stated it in the guidelines cuz I didn't expect someone from sub 50 to win in any category. Like I said, I'll have to think about it.

Who cares, it is objective points. I've seen plenty of ppl that play the game well and the way it is suppose to be played and rarely get top objectives, despite the fact they were the reason the game was won.

Their system for determining objective points is so archaic.

Edited by Ravashakk

I did not switch my gear out...in fact I can't because I don't have a PVE set. Anyone that knows me knows that I hate doing flashpoints/ops.

And if you look at some of my screenshots you'll see some in the 6100-6400 range. I don't cast UWM a whole lot throughout the match, so the possibility of the ones that do crit being in the lower part of the heal range is pretty plausible. Which is why you'll see some SS's where my biggest heal is less than 4k.

The talent is trash, because the buff is only active while the probe is active. The probe protects for like 2-3k. Now connect the dots.....When do you use the probe? When you are taking heavy dmg. How long does the probe last when being heavily damaged? Less than 1 gcd. Congratulations....you just wasted 2 points in your talent tree. The ONLY time this talent is beneficial is if you take a lot of dmg, and create breathing room so that you can probe + burst heal till they get on you again. Not worth it IMO for PVP.

At the end of the day, the guy who had a 3 man setup with pve gear has no place to question my integrity. If you want to see it, then you have to pay for it.

ok, i'll admit that i was wrong. I have a very incomplete knowledge of how other classes work (you can ask any of my guildmates about that) but I knew a sage wouldn't be able to pull an 8k heal with trauma and thats what I based my argument off of.

If Neb says his records were done in combat, i'll withdraw my 10k heal from the records, zabuza.

I'd like to add that on December 16th, 7:00 pm I will be posting a thread on the PvP forum entitled "Ultimate PvP Records" that will pit all the servers against one another.

If your keeping the bonus section in the Ultimate thread, there's a marauder named Chea from Casual on Pot5 that has a 3045 max rating (though it may be higher now, i haven't checked in about a month and they haven't lost a ranked match in a long time :p). I'll try to get a SS of his rank next time I see him on.

Only reason I debate over it was because people in sub-50 usually don't know as much about how to play the game so it may be a bit easier to achieve those objective points. I never stated it in the guidelines cuz I didn't expect someone from sub 50 to win in any category. Like I said, I'll have to think about it.

And I got bored and rolled this toon since alot of people in 50 pvp dont know alot about playing as well either. The arguement can be made both ways since some like to deathmatch in the middle of nowhere in both the lowbie and the 50 bracket. "Oh, we have the huttball? Lets take the 5 of us that are here and kill the 2 guys that got punted into our pit. He doesnt need any support against their team." About what it seems at times and other games have their derp moments as well.

ok, i'll admit that i was wrong. I have a very incomplete knowledge of how other classes work (you can ask any of my guildmates about that) but I knew a sage wouldn't be able to pull an 8k heal with trauma and thats what I based my argument off of.

If Neb says his records were done in combat, i'll withdraw my 10k heal from the records, zabuza.

Ok if that's what you want to do, I'll take it off.

Solo Kills: 9

Killing Blows: 20

Talking Crap to my team: +20

http://i50.tinypic.com/2925z60.jpg

I wouldnt consider my self a smack talker but the last few times ive solo qued i cant help myself, looks like they all had decent gear too besides the LD guys the dps/heals was fail all around :p

I nearly punched my keyboard the other night when 6...6 people were capping a door in voidstar.

I wouldnt consider my self a smack talker but the last few times ive solo qued i cant help myself, looks like they all had decent gear too besides the LD guys the dps/heals was fail all around :p

I nearly punched my keyboard the other night when 6...6 people were capping a door in voidstar.

I actually quit a warzone for the first time since 1.3 today. Twice in a row, my pugs hit the only person guarding the off node in an Alderaan while he was perfectly cc'd and I was capping. I don't normally get annoyed in warzones and I don't expect every player to be able to clear the team we're fighting, but if I'm in the process of carrying them, the least they could do is not screw it up :(

If your keeping the bonus section in the Ultimate thread, there's a marauder named Chea from Casual on Pot5 that has a 3045 max rating (though it may be higher now, i haven't checked in about a month and they haven't lost a ranked match in a long time :p). I'll try to get a SS of his rank next time I see him on.

Cameronz from The Bastion has 3400+, we also have several 3k+ on the server :p

23 medals, and I know a few other people who have gotten 23 as well.

http://lostlocalhost.com/swtor/23M-VS.jpg

Got this link from another and hadn't seen it was for a different server...

This was Jung Ma a while ago. I actually have video of this game as well:

Currently I am not taking records from others servers. However, on December 16th I will post a thread in which other servers will be able to participate. Post it there when that happens and I'll put that record up if it makes the top 5.

Well I guess I could pick up that killing blows record for the moment. :D

Killing blows: 31

http://i.imgur.com/fNJX9.jpg

EDIT: I think I have one for solo kills too, from deception recently... Let's see if I screened...

Well I guess I didn't screen that, but I found another killing blows one.

Killing blows: 27

http://i.imgur.com/eN7Mb.jpg

Edited by RiseOfDeath

http://i48.tinypic.com/2s6obap.jpg

34 killing blows / 5 solo kills

http://i45.tinypic.com/5v20lh.jpg

32 killing blows / 2 solo kills on a lowbie alt

http://i47.tinypic.com/op04jq.jpg

34 killing blows on another lowbie alt

Edited by Sylvane