Describe each Class Story in a short sentence!

TheRandomWolf

I'm working on a small video that will compare each voice-actor. It's meant to show people how each actor performs under several circumstances. I was also hoping to add a small description as to what each class is about, but I'm having a hard time to do so. This video is meant for newcomers and for people who want to help out friends to pick a class and gender.

Any suggestions? Could be just a short summary, vague description and adjectives.

Not sure this is what you are looking for but this is what I came up with for a few. Maybe it will help.

Agent: Using your seductive powers to gain information

Inquisitor: Master of Force Ghosts

Sith Warrior: Emperor’s enforcer

Consular: Visionaries of the Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Protectors of the Jedi Order

Smugglers: Cocky with the ability to think fast on their feet and able at times talk their way out of trouble.

Agent: The Imperial 007

Inquisitor: The pursuit of UNLIMITED POWAAAA! (Force lightning included)

Sith Warrior: The most feared of the Sith

Consular: Masters of the Force

Jedi Knight: "Now THIS is KOTOR 3!" (young Anakin voice) ;)

Smugglers: Who's scruffy looking? (Males have the most flirts in the game :D) or "I'm not in it for your republic, I expect to be well paid"

Bounty Hunter: Boba Fett wishes he was on my level. :csw_fett:

Or "Go ahead and run, you'll just die tired."

Trooper-(sings) "A real republic hero! Havoc Squad is there!

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

Jedi Knight: The reason we're all here

Sith Warrior: The REAL reason we're all here

Jedi Consular: Story as cringe as their class design

Sith Inquisitor: Darth Cringe

Bounty Hunter: Under rated

Trooper: Really Under rated

Smuggler: Unfairly under rated

Agent: Under rated and ironically sold thousands of copies of the game single handedly

Edited by Bonzenaattori

Agent: The Imperial 007

Inquisitor: The pursuit of UNLIMITED POWAAAA! (Force lightning included)

Sith Warrior: The most feared of the Sith

Consular: Masters of the Force

Jedi Knight: "Now THIS is KOTOR 3!" (young Anakin voice) ;)

Smugglers: Who's scruffy looking? (Males have the most flirts in the game :D) or "I'm not in it for your republic, I expect to be well paid"

Bounty Hunter: Boba Fett wishes he was on my level. :csw_fett:

Or "Go ahead and run, you'll just die tired."

Trooper-(sings) "A real republic hero! Havoc Squad is there!

I particularly like your trooper :cool:

Agent: Secret agent (wo)man, secret agent (wo)man...

Inq: Darth Tesla coil

Warrior: 2 words, force choke.

BH: Why do they always run? *Bang*

Smugg: ancient weapons and hokey religions are not match for a good blaster at your side.

Couns: The Fred Flintstone of swtor, hangs out with a dinosaur and plays w/rocks all day

Knight: What do yo want me to bash with my glowsticks now?

Trooper: Sgt. Steve Rogers reporting for duty!

Edited by iowaboynca

Jedi Knight: Save the Universe from ALL the Superweapons!

Jedi Consular: Was there a plot? I honestly don't even remember.

Smuggler: I'm Han Solo! (Even right down to the "plucky independent criminal joins the Republic" thing)

Trooper: For the Republic! For us all!

Sith Warrior: Betrayal, betrayal, force choke, lightsabers, more betrayal

Sith Inquisitor: Possessions...possessions everywhere...

Agent: Bondar, Jamerial Bondar...

Bounty Hunter: *slanty-eyed glare, cracking of knuckles, fondling of weapon* What you lookin' at, slug?

:p

Sith Warrior: The Sith with a leash on .

Sith Inquisitor: The Abomination

Bounty Hunter : The Wannabe Mando

Agent: the British Hawke

Jedi Knight: The Boring Cliché

Jedi Consular : the Patient Hands Holder

Trooper : "hers is bigger than yours'' ;-)

Smuggler : The cloudhead trying to get rich .

Sith warrior- Classic sith story

Sith Inquisitor - Supernatural insanity

Agent- James Bond/ette of star wars

Bounty hunter- Money, money, money

Jedi- Classic Jedi story

Consular- galaxy diplomat

Smuggler- Hano Solo predecessor

Trooper -elite grunt

Jedi Knight --The exciting rise of a padawan to Jedi Knight. You are the chosen one...confront your destiny, the galaxy is relying on you.

Jedi Consular -- Become the Jedi mystic, the Barsen'thor. An unknown enemy is rotting the Jedi Order from within. Learn the secrets of the Order, confront its enemies before the Jedi Order collapses. ((This hurt, trying to make this sound interesting or exciting.))

Smuggler-- A low down scruffy looking nerf herder stole your ship, seized your shipment, and got you in the wrong with the galaxy's most terrifying underworld leaders and the government is watching you too. Think fast and get out alive (and get rich doing it).

Trooper -- Travel to distant worlds, see what the galaxy has to offer, live the life of a brave trooper in service to the Republic. Doing what's right isn't always easy and you can never truly rely on anyone but yourself.

Sith Warrior -- Live the journey of a talented and powerful acolyte torn between two Sith Lords. Rise above their mundane treachery to become a Lord of the Sith in your own right and assume your place as the right hand of the Empire's ultimate master.

Sith Inquisitor -- From the slave pens to Korriban's prestigious Sith Academy, rises a powerful new force to be reckoned with. Outwit and outlive your treacherous masters and colleagues to seize ultimate power.

Bounty Hunter-- Live the life of a simple hunter making their way across the galaxy...but nothing is ever truly simple is it? Defeat your treacherous competitors and become the most effective and most feared Bounty Hunter in the galaxy. If the Champion of the Great Hunt is looking for you, there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Imperial Agent -- Experience the dazzling world of the Imperial Agent, where your friend is your enemy and your enemy is your friend. Who can you trust? No one. Mingle with the galaxy's elite and scum alike and use their secrets against them.

Edited by Lunafox

Agent: Confirmed and understood.

Bounty Hunter: Ohh! I'm shaking in my boots!

Warrior: Your name! NOW!

Inquisitor: Murder and mayhem awaits!

Knight: meh...

Councilor: meh meh...

Trooper: BACK to coruscant! going to the most in door room in the senate building.

Smuggler: *low kick to the sack*

Warrior - HULK SMAAAAAAAAASH!

Inquisitor - "With great power...comes a lot of nagging, apparently."

Agent - Help, I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone / this place is a madhouse / feels like being cloned / my beacon's been moved under moon and star / where am I to go now that I've gone too far!...

Bounty Hunter - Kandosii sa ka'rta, vode an...*

Knight - "The Force was with me...as usual."

Consular - "There's incompetent, and then there's you people." [said to half the Republic while the consular takes care of darn near everything]

Trooper - HE'S THE STAR-SPANGLED MAAAAAN WITH A PLAAAAAAAAN!

Smuggler - "Hey. It's me. :D"

...right now, in all (semi-)seriousness--

Warrior - The enforcer. The unleashed. The bastion of Imperial might and power.

Inquisitor - Master of the arcane and speaker for the dead.

Agent - It isn't paranoia when everyone really is out to get you. Keyword: onomatophobia.

Bounty hunter (for those who chose to be a Mando) - "I’m a Mandalorian.... We may not follow your rules, but we’ve got our priorities straight. And you may not know how to handle a blaster, but you’re prepared to die for what you believe in. That’s good enough for me."

Knight - Wake up. Recover a superweapon. Save the galaxy...or try to, at least. All in a day's work.

Consular - The fate of the Jedi Order - of the Republic itself - rests on your shoulders. All that responsibility...all that trust and hope placed solely in you. What are you willing to do with it?

Trooper - The model soldier...or the heavily-armed thug? You decide.

Smuggler - "I'm getting tired of your 'I'm the only one' thing. I'm just a [guy/girl] who's quick on the draw." | "There may be more to you than you realize..."

Edited by Jagaimee

Sith Inquisitor: I'm everybody's playing ball until I did some really spooky stuff and ended up on the dark council.

Sith Warrior: I'm being obviously manipulated and find out I have a sugar daddy with a fancy title to go with it.

Imperial Agent: Everybody's trying to f... with my mind and rather successfully but I survive long enough to make my mind my own.

Bounty Hunter: I'm on the hunt so I can be on the hunt some more and then be forced by a Darth to do his hunting for him.

Jedi Sage: I am the only Jedi that is not in the dark about what's going on. I save the jedi and teach the republic military some morals.

Jedi Knight: I beat the emperor except I didn't.

Smuggler: I lost my ship and got it back...the rest is a bit of a blur.

Trooper: I join a renowned squad of mostly traitors while the loyal one gets demoted and I am unable to win any of them back into my squad.

Agent:

"I am simply not there.” Patrick Bateman

Smuggler:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Trooper:

"Each and every one of you may be ready to die for our cause, but It's my job to make sure we all get through this alive." Chris Redfield

Bounty hunter:

"*iconic jedi hand swipe* You will realize what a complete idiot you are". Bounty Hunter

Jedi Knight:

"...I suggest you prepare to face a Jedi--and you may want to consider what that means." Satele Shan

Sith Warrior:

"Death before surrender. But today is not our day to die." Darth Marr

Consular:

"In dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way." Master Yoda

Inquisitor:

"You underestimate the power of the Dark side." Darth Vader

Edited by Shiyoni
I've deleted some stuff. and changed the words

Smuggler:"Sure, why not, It pays well, but just so you know, I kill double-crossers."

Counselor: Master arcane depths of force technique while rooting out Imperial infiltrators, and while you're at it be the diplomat that keeps the Republic from disintegrating in the face of Imperial aggression.

Jedi Knight: Cheerfully wander off to hit Sith and break their doomsday toys, and be slightly confused and surprised when it turns out that hitting things is not always the best solution.

Trooper: Hey there soldier, you're the new kid on the galaxy's most elite military unit. Turns out that most of them are traitors that just went AWOL. Take care of that mess. Before the Senate inquiry is done.

Sith Warrior: "My boss is a jerk, but as long as I get to hit stuff I don't really care. Maybe some day I'll hit him."

Sith Inquisitor: "Almost every Sith I've ever met has tried to destroy me, but I'm the one who's still here."

Bounty Hunter: "Honor the contract, and get it done no matter what." "Actually, he's real sleaze, I can make an exception in this case and he'll never find out about it."

Imperial Agent: "Trust no one."

"Don't be silly. My mother. . ."

"NO ONE."

Edited by Ramalina

Jedi Knight - I'm off to kill the Wizard, but in the end not really

Jedi Counselor - My diction is perfect, my emotional level is low, I'm a republican process server

Sith Warrior - RaawR if my master asks me to stop at drive through one more time!!!!

Sith Inquisitor - Don't cross the streams, who you going to call

Imperial Agent - I take my blue milk shaken not stirred.

Bounty Hunter - They said Bounty Hunting would make me rich, but $500 credits and some crappy armor doesn't pay the bills

Republic Trooper - Visit unique and wonderful planets through out the galaxy, meet interesting people and kill them.

Smuggler - The only thing I'm smuggling is my incredible good lucks and rapier like wit

Ok, fair enough:

Jedi Knight: To defeat Evil

Consular: Ties that Bind

Trooper: To protect the Republic / To Defeat the Empire

Smuggler: A wild adventure in space

Warrior: Sith Politics

Inquisitor: A guy manages to be the luckiest SoB in the universe

Bounty Hunter: For a handful of Credits

Imperial Agent: I'm a loyal servant of the Empire / James Bond in space

Smuggler: A two-bit pilot with dreams of grandeur

Consular: Customer Service

Jedi Knight: Cliche Hero

Trooper: Stop the Empire and kill stuff!

Sith Warrior: That's no moon, it's Darth Baras!

Inquisitor: Gotta catch them all! (ghosts)

Bounty Hunter: A wretched Hive of Scum

Imperial Agent: And villany.