Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

hello to all the fans! I have a question

please tell me, maybe someone know?

will it be possible to recruit and return Quinn to the team if on the Iokath story take the side of the Republic and kill Acina? (playing as a Sith warrior, of course)

hello to all the fans! I have a question

please tell me, maybe someone know?

will it be possible to recruit and return Quinn to the team if on the Iokath story take the side of the Republic and kill Acina? (playing as a Sith warrior, of course)

Yes, warrior can side with republic and Quinn will 'turn himself in' as a prisoner. You get to decide what to do with him then. (Recruit, imprison, or kill)

He has his dad's eye color and full lashes, but my eye shape. 😊 I didn't forget on purpose, mom brain kicked in, lol.

This was my son at about that age. He also has mom's eye shape, but dad's color. He still has red hair, so we constantly get questions about where he got the hair from, which was my grandmother. (The local 501st turned out for my store's Joe Schreiber "Death Trooper" book signing.)

Thank you! 😊

More on topic, Quinnmancers, as a guild has leveled up a bit. Currently level 11. So extra xp, reputation and renown bonuses! And I unlocked a new room on the guild ship, but it hasn't been decorated yet. Yay!

Thank you! 😊

More on topic, Quinnmancers, as a guild has leveled up a bit. Currently level 11. So extra xp, reputation and renown bonuses! And I unlocked a new room on the guild ship, but it hasn't been decorated yet. Yay!

Can we get a guild ship for the Theronmancers? There are conquest changes in the works that sound like it might be much easier to hit the 200k.

Thank you! 😊

I really need to log in on that server!! Being Brit my main is on DM, however it's time I dusted off my <Quinnmancer> warriors :)

Hello! I’ve been playing this game for three months and I’m super glad there’s actually Quinn lovers here <3 Everywhere I go people hate him, so it’s really amazing to find people who think like me here <3

Hello! I’ve been playing this game for three months and I’m super glad there’s actually Quinn lovers here <3 Everywhere I go people hate him, so it’s really amazing to find people who think like me here <3

You can find a whole lot of Quinn love if you poke around fan writing sites and Tumblr ;)

980 pages can't be wrong!! :D We are a dedicated bunch.

Replaying the Sith Warrior story on a new character. I'm noticing how tries to lead your astray in chapter 3.. For example he's clearly hoping it will take you a long time on your second tirp to Hoth. And is disappointed when you remember someone on Hoth who can help you.

When he claims to want to leave because his relationship with female warrior is against regulations, there should be option to approve his transfer so he has to come up with an excuse for staying.

I've never wanted to kill Quinn. Don't see myself doing it.

Edited by RameiArashi

Hi, welcome to the club! :D Quinn is still the best, and he always will be. :cool:

He was the main reason I started playing when the game was released, after seeing videos of him on Youtube.

Welcome welcome!!! Quinn is one of the most interesting characters in the game. And psh, the haters can take a walk. They're jealous they don't have an army of fans like Quinn does. :D

I completely agree with you, he’s the most interesting companion/romance tbh, beyond his good looks actually. I realized there’s even a guild?? How can I join in? :D

I play mainly on Darth Malgus and Star Forge so hopefully it’s not on Satele Shan xD

I completely agree with you, he’s the most interesting companion/romance tbh, beyond his good looks actually. I realized there’s even a guild?? How can I join in? :D

I play mainly on Darth Malgus and Star Forge so hopefully it’s not on Satele Shan xD

We are on Star Forge, Empire side. Search for Quinnmancer in the friends tab and send a whisper to anyone who's online. We are a small guild, but friendly.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

I am still so angry that they didn’t do much more content with Quinn

No matter your dark or light alignment, no matter your gender, he devotes himself to serving you no matter what. Even if you side with the Republic on Iokath you can recruit him to the Alliance, an option not available with Elara Dorne and Troopers who go Empire-side.

You are Malavai’s favorite person in the entire galaxy, he counted down your time apart down to the minute and you’re telling me he wouldn’t spend much time with Sith Warrior and give him more reactions?

Edited by tashamille

• 3 weeks later...