Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

Irrissa

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just wanted to let u know that Pax will be there and also did you want to get in on the alliance meeting?

Oh yes I do, Will really try to make it this time. :)

And of course add you to the list.

<E> Guild will be there in full effect.

Hooray!!! See you there and will add you to the list

:ph_thank_you:

Thank you for everyone that turned out even if we couldn't all get into the same instance. That is just awesome we had such a nice crowd. I know a few guilds picked up some new members and some guild alliances were made.

If you need anymore info feel free to send me a message.

Will see everyone next month.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its almost time for the Monthly Server Meet n Greet and Guild Rush.

Will be on Friday March 29th at the usual Time.

Let me know if your guild will be sending Representatives. The last one was great. we ended up spawning 4 instances of Nar Shadaa due to the great turnout.

Hope you see you there.

Its almost time for the Monthly Server Meet n Greet and Guild Rush.

Will be on Friday March 29th at the usual Time.

Let me know if your guild will be sending Representatives. The last one was great. we ended up spawning 4 instances of Nar Shadaa due to the great turnout.

Hope you see you there.

I will be there representing <Excalibur>, formerly known as <Prophecy of the Fatman>.

Its actually going to be a Week from tonight on the 29th. :) I do hope to see you all there. I wanted to get plenty of notice out I guess it was a bit too much lol

I will add you all to the list of guilds coming NEXT week

Did anyone show up last night? I couldn't find any info on which time zone our "server time" is, so I was there from 9 to 9:20pm on Eastern and Central time. Didn't see anyone. Of course, in retrospect there may have been more than one instance and I may have been on the wrong one, but I didn't consider that until today.

We had about a dozen folks show up. I figured it would be light this time due to the double XP Weekend.

This is a Monthly thing so I will be hosting it again the end of April.

Our server is an East Coast server. so I aim to start it at 9:00 pm Eastern time. 8:00 pm for me. I am central.

We will look for you next month. I tend to attend as Irrissa as that is my posting name as well. Will look for you there.