Sunday, February 2nd - 3v3 tournament

Markisha

Heey it's the guy you all love - Gragole from Impulse yaay

I wanna announce the next week's even which is going to be a 3v3 tourny on Tatooine. It'll be held on Sunday, February 3rd. Around 18 GMT. Gonna mail you the exact time of the tourny through ingame mail.

The fights are gonna be best of three, single eliminaton bracket.

Everythign is allowed except combat rez.

In order to participate form a team of 3 players and post the team name + player names in the comment.

The entry fee is 300k creds/100k per person.

1st place = 50% creds

2nd place = 30% creds

3rd palce = 20% creds

Hi'de will take your money.

I know my post isn't as good as I'gor's btw :p but I really cba

kthxbye

Edited by Markisha
Misstype

Heey it's the guy you all love - Gragole from Impulse yaay

I wanna announce the next week's even which is going to be a 3v3 tourny on Tatooine. It'll be held on Sunday, February 2nd. Gonna mail you the exact time of the tourny through ingame mail.

The fights are gonna be best of three, single eliminaton bracket.

Everythign is allowed except combat rez.

In order to participate form a team of 3 players and post the team name + player names in the comment.

The entry fee is 300k creds/100k per person.

1st place = 50% creds

2nd place = 30% creds

3rd palce = 20% creds

Hi'de will take your money.

I know my post isn't as good as I'gor's btw :p but I really cba

kthxbye

do one before jan 31.! i'm going to work then.

psssh this guy^ trying to make the tourney easy on himself doing it after i'm gone.. so classic ;)

and btw, hi'de ain't getting a single credit out of alot of the imp side, that's for sure! ;P

Edited by easeyway

do one before feb 31.! i'm going to work then.

psssh this guy^ trying to make the tourney easy on himself doing it after i'm gone.. so classic ;)

and btw, hi'de ain't getting a single credit out of alot of the imp side, that's for sure! ;P

wth? It's on February 2nd which is in 9 days, and that's like 30 days before feb 31. so go ahead and sign up

Hi'de has alts you kno, ones you never heard of so you'll end up giving him your money ;))

Sunday february 2nd doesn't even exist.

lol I was a bit drunk when I wrote it and on my language saturday starts with SU so I thought it stands for sunday lolol I'll correct it! It's February 3rd

And Easyway sunday is the best day for these tournys so sorry brah what can I do sometimes

Edited by Markisha