Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

Epicopter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The purple/dark one seems out of character(darkside looking, not that I'm complaining)

I'm hoping at some point she can be turned to the darkside.

During the flashpoint 'Boarding Party' you come across a Togruta that looks like the second appearance option/picture, I'd been hoping she could look like that. Sweet!

Edited by MSpectre

100% Confirmed by Myself:

The Swtor Key Authetincator also comes in a Smartphone App. The App is free and if you link your account, you can buy the 2 Customizations offered on Ilum Orbital Station.

It's not actually on Ilum, to clear confusion, but rather the space station before you jump down to Ilum itself.

...but yeah, just go get the app for your smartphone and you can buy them. Unfortunate for people without smartphones : /

My issue with this is; what happens if something unfortunate happens to my iPhone (it's getting old, I worry about it sometimes).

Can you get the app, buy the stuff you want, then unlink your account again? I am very careful with my acct info and stuff, after MMOing for 15 years and never being hacked, so I am not terribly interested in the security part.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it is completely stupid that we have 2 companions whose customizations we can't access without an authenticator while some like the Sith Warriors get all their companions before us and can access their skins by Belsavis at the latest.

The empty vendor on Ilum (planet, not the orbital station) suggests that we are supposed to be able to buy them there. I have a feeling we will be able to once they stop cashing in on the authenticators. Why put an empty vendor there otherwise?

Nothing wrong to encourage people to protect their accounts.

The smartphone apps are for free and the authenticators are not expensive at all,

google is your friend if you want to know how much.

If you think that your account security, your toons and the fun gametime you had with them is not worth it...

...by all means it is your choice!

I hope you will never have to contact customer service with an issue regarding

security, because that is the reason you should go for an authenticator and not

an appearance kit from the vendor. Even if that is what drives you, you find yourself

in a win-win situation.

Think about it and have a nice day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have to buy an authenticator to customize Ashara? Weak. Very F@%king weak. This is the kind of greedy, grasping, cross-marketing garbage I'd expext out Blizzard for WoW.

I will NEVER buy one now, just out of spite. This is a great game, Bioware, but on this point, you can blow me.

Have to buy an authenticator to customize Ashara? Weak. Very F@%king weak. This is the kind of greedy, grasping, cross-marketing garbage I'd expext out Blizzard for WoW.

I will NEVER buy one now, just out of spite. This is a great game, Bioware, but on this point, you can blow me.

Wait, I have to purchase a security key to be able to mod the appearance of Ashara? How effing lame is that? Guess her appearance is not changing any time soon then.

BioWare, I am dissapoint.

Or you could, y'know... not buy the security key and get a decent enough phone that'll run the authenticator for free.

I do hope we get to see more options even if it it just facial tattoos and skin color. Does seem unfair that Andronikus and Talos get so many but Ashara has only 2.

I went with the purple one just because it looks more darkside. The other just made her look even friendlier that just doesn't make sense for a marauder...

I do hope we get to see more options even if it it just facial tattoos and skin color. Does seem unfair that Andronikus and Talos get so many but Ashara has only 2.

I went with the purple one just because it looks more darkside. The other just made her look even friendlier that just doesn't make sense for a marauder...

Hey, least she's not nearly as lame (personality wise) as Talos. Sure, she's young and naive, but she likes to fight and can lay down a beating when geared well. Talos is...a whinny little baby that I only let stick around because he heals damn good in crap gear.

Still can't decide who is more annoying, our Droid or Talos.

Or you could, y'know... not buy the security key and get a decent enough phone that'll run the authenticator for free.

I don't do that either because I dont trust Bioware to get the authenticator working without problems.

Bioware, I am disappoint. Give us the customizations without security key.

Edited by Karkais

I don't do that either because I dont trust Bioware to get the authenticator working without problems.

Bioware, I am disappoint. Give us the customizations without security key.

IOW even free is too much? Lazy much?

You can easily have the authenticator turned off as long as you know the answers to your security questions if it doesn't "work without problems."

And the problem with Togruta is that they don't have a skin mesh so they can't be very flexible about clothing. I guess Lucas never told them what they looked like under the robes so nobody knows what skin color they have since only tatoos are shown. (personally I would just continue the tattoo pattern all the way down, but they didn't do that)

The skin mesh on characters tends to include the permanent underwear on SWTOR. (it was often changed by mods in non-online BW games)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Any idea where it is?

I've only seen 2 options for her, other than standard. They're on Ilum, the level 50 planet, although you can travel there at any level. Once you land in the orbital station, head down into the main lobby, and talk to the Security Vendor. He has two available for 20,000 Creds a pop. Enjoy!