Tips and Tricks learned from teaching a 53 yr old Woman

Saiyanbob

You 2 are just too cute!! I don't always watch a streaming video of 1.5 hours but I just couldn't stop watching.

Keep it up!

Greetings Master, I will have to keep an eye on you, Im getting jealous, my new Sith's starting to Seethe in a Green glow :D

I was kind of disappointed to see there was nothing for scrappers/imperial mirror (middle tree of operatives/scoundrels) simply because it's not good for endgame operations. It's a fun spec to play if you don't plan on doing any hard stuff (i.e. hardmode ops). Fun in pvp, too. Also, no mention on engineering/saboteur tree of snipers and gunslingers? If they get the same treatment as marksmanship/sharpshooter, shouldn't that be mentioned?

Nice looking update otherwise. Plain and simple and tells what stats people should use (instead of many lines of math to make sure that people who have no idea about stats have no idea after reading either).

BTW.... Haven't said much but I've been reading your blog and I love it- and, not just for the LOLs of the world either.

I used to be a pretty mega-gamer when I was a kid but then I developed carpol- serious carpol and, well... that was it for the longest of times. No more gaming- no more games for me.

Oddly enough the way that MMO's have developed coupled with "alternative inputs" (kinnect/move/wii) have finally let me (And tons of others like me)- literally get "back into the game!"

Trouble there?... Sooooo much has just changed since (insert your time period here) simply because so much keeps changing every year. This leaves those of us trying to get back in playing "catch up" I'm afraid, So, while not everyone may be a LOL- truth is that it sometimes helps to put some things back into everyday words for those of us trying to catch up. So, on behalf of all of us, thanks from that group you never even heard from before!:)