What should i buy from Cartel Market to sell it for high .

ashidokunn

What should i buy for 1545 Cartel $$$

I need to sell it for high prize ant quite fast. Its anyway annoying to wait 36 hours and to wait next 36 would be a shame :confused:

Any suggestions ? Ive just started with SWTOR my the biggest lvl is 24 Sith Marauder and i need some money for future upgrades and other stuff.

Plase help me choose what to buy.

I do play at first server from list can not remember this name :p

I need to sell it for high prize ant quite fast. Its anyway annoying to wait 36 hours and to wait next 36 would be a shame :confused:

Any suggestions ? Ive just started with SWTOR my the biggest lvl is 24 Sith Marauder and i need some money for future upgrades and other stuff.

Plase help me choose what to buy.

I do play at first server from list can not remember this name :p

Operation unlocks. They cost around 240CC and I usually sell them at 300 000 credits. And they have no unlock timer.

I find that the new R-30017 Aikion Blaster sells well.

I've sold a few of them for over 800k and they only cost 400 CC. Though check your server to see how many people are also selling and price accordingly.

Unlocks sell well. Inventory Modules, Escrow, etc. Just check the prices on the GTN and know the GTN prices are often lower on the weekdays and higher on the weekends.

Edited by illgot

To answer the OPs question. Depending on how much cash you're willing to spend you have a few options here.

1.) Buy a hypercrate of packs. Sell stuff from the packs individually. This takes a lot of time and a lot of cash but you get tons of credits. You also get some stuff that you can keep for yourself.

2.) Buy just a few packs and sell them unopened. This is quick credits. Pretty much the same as buying credits from a Chinese gold farmer except EA is graciously accepting your money instead.

3.) Buy some packs and SIT on them. Wait for them to be embargoed. PROFIT.

Does not look to me like you actually read the OPs thread before you jumped into making a callout thread.

Here let me quote him and highlight for you:

Your answers did not even remotely address what he asked.

On topic: OP...... scan your GTN on your server for unlocks that are priced to sell (ie: the lowest list prices) at greater then a ratio of 1cc = 1000 credits and appear to be popular (like inventory and cargo unlocks). Since you have only about 1500 ccs.... pick lower cost (in CCs) unlocks and list them on the GTN at lowest list price-5% for fast sale. That is your lowest risk and best chance of a fast return. If you do not need full yield immediately, then list some as I have advised.. and then wait a few days to see what prices are mid-week... as you may be able to list somewhat higher in mid-week and earn more yield

Edited by Andryah

To answer the OPs question. Depending on how much cash you're willing to spend you have a few options here.

1.) Buy a hypercrate of packs. Sell stuff from the packs individually. This takes a lot of time and a lot of cash but you get tons of credits. You also get some stuff that you can keep for yourself.

He said he has ~1500 CC. Did you even read the OP? How is this any kind of good "advice" on what to do with 1500 CC?

Edit: Doh! Andryah got there first.

Edited by branmakmuffin

He said he has ~1500 CC. Did you even read the OP? How is this any kind of good "advice" on what to do with 1500 CC?

Edit: Doh! Andryah got there first.

One of my co-workers from three offices down just came to ask me what I was laughing at. Not only do the little trolls need to respond to every question on the forum but now you need to respond to everyone trying to answer.

So let me get this straight. You can't ask a genuine question ****OR**** provide a genuine answer without the trolls being trolls. Oh wait, I better check my spellling before I submit my reply. Did I have and dangling participles?

I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP. Nobody and I mean ***nobody*** here is seeking your approval or your acceptance of their posts on this forum. I'm always amused how tough and how superior the forum warriors can be when they are at home all safe and sound and anonymous behind their keyboards. I mean really.

Edited by Anzel

So let me get this straight. You can't ask a genuine question ****OR**** provide a genuine answer without the trolls being trolls. Oh wait, I better check my spellling before I submit my reply. Did I have and dangling participles?

Well, from a logic standpoint, OP asked a genuine question or you provided a genuine answer. But it's an exclusive or in this case. Actually, to be fair, your answer was genuine, just not a very good one.

Well, from a logic standpoint, OP asked a genuine question or you provided a genuine answer. But it's an exclusive or in this case. Actually, to be fair, your answer was genuine, just not a very good one.

Maybe you didn't read *my post from above. I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP.

If they don't like it then they can discard it. It's too bad that our forums are poisoned by anonymous tough guys who reply like this to each and every question/response. I guess some people just can't control themselves.

Maybe you didn't read *my post from above. I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP.

If they don't like it then they can discard it. It's too bad that our forums are poisoned by anonymous tough guys who reply like this to each and every question/response. I guess some people just can't control themselves.

wow, you are exactly what is wrong with this community, instead of admitting you were wrong and fixing the issue, (you're completely unhelpful advice) you just lash out at the people who pointed out your mistake.

You sound like all the DPS I have on my ignore list...

"Hey guy's I'm taking a beating here, you mind targeting lowest to highest so we can reduce as much incoming damage as soon as possible?"

"LOLZ fail tank!!!! Wut dozthis look lik? End gam nIM opZ? I'll play how I wnt!!!!!!! TROLLOLOLOLOLOOLO!!!!!!!!!!!"

ugh /ignore

We aint Siths we should not put hatred in our comments xd

[ My question ]

I wanted to ask what should i do with my Cartel Coins. I am newbie and i wanted to spend them good.

[ What i have decided to ]

Just bought bigger inventory x3 for my account and spent whats left for packs. Got some items like speeder worth 45 k and some crappy items but more space makes everything better.

[ What i think about my purchase]

I think it was a good decision. Every hero at every server from my acc is going to have cool big inventory for more items. Thats makes me smile cuz i remember running to vendor every few mins :p

Thanks for your advices :]

Edited by ashidokunn

Anonymous you are. Tough you are not. Guy, we can only assume.

Edited by branmakmuffin

☆ Remember ☆

★ B.B is Watching ★

We are not Anonymous. There is nothing like privacy in this thing called internet.They can link your payments, accounts and pages you saw. You can play with changing ip and other stuff but thats useless for longer :cool:

http://thevisionlarry.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/obama-deal-with-it-phone-smug-mobile-1351855080z.jpg

Edited by ashidokunn

wow, you are exactly what is wrong with this community, instead of admitting you were wrong and fixing the issue, (you're completely unhelpful advice) you just lash out at the people who pointed out your mistake.

You sound like all the DPS I have on my ignore list...

"Hey guy's I'm taking a beating here, you mind targeting lowest to highest so we can reduce as much incoming damage as soon as possible?"

"LOLZ fail tank!!!! Wut dozthis look lik? End gam nIM opZ? I'll play how I wnt!!!!!!! TROLLOLOLOLOLOOLO!!!!!!!!!!!"

ugh /ignore

...and every time someone feels like being a big bad (anonymous) Internet tough guy in response to a simple question I'll make sure to respond just like I did here. So you should probably ignore me.

You're assuming quite a bit there.

I didn't say I was actually assuming anything. I said we can only assume whether or not you're a guy. Even if if you came out and stated your gender, I wouldn't believe you, nor would i care. So I would still be operating under an assumption (if for some odd reason it became important to me to establish to myself what your gender is).

We know you're anonymous and we know you're not all that tough.

One of my co-workers from three offices down just came to ask me what I was laughing at. Not only do the little trolls need to respond to every question on the forum but now you need to respond to everyone trying to answer.

I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP. Nobody and I mean ***nobody*** here is seeking your approval or your acceptance of their posts on this forum. I'm always amused how tough and how superior the forum warriors can be when they are at home all safe and sound and anonymous behind their keyboards. I mean really.

I'm neither a BW defender nor an "internet tough guy"/troll. Check my post history if you want.

But what you gave the OP was bad, irrelevant advice. As useful as if, for example, he'd asked "what's the best crew skill for making cash" and you responded "biochem crafts reusable med packs". True, but irrelevant, and ultimately bad advice re: the question at hand.

You didn't read the OP. That's fine. Admit your mistake and move on. You're the one coming off like a troll here.