Jedi Knight and Kira companion query

Satelerevan

Hey guys,

I got up to the part where I am now doing the "The Defector" mission in the outer rim however, if I was pursuing the romance option for Kira after that battle.

What options did you go with? Or is it still bugged for the darkside option? I knew in the beta it was but I don't know if it has been sorted yet.

Should I tell her to report to the Jedi Council first (lightside) or select the DS option?

Edited by Satelerevan

i haven't got to that mission yet.....but i have her affection up at 6.7k and i haven't gotten the chance to talk to her at all the only time i talked to her was when i was welcoming her onto the ship....... bugged?

i think it is bugged some how..... every now and again the thing on your companions picture at the bottom what says that they what to talk to you in private comes up then when i get to a cantina or my ship it disappears. am on Nar Shadda now, it would have let me talked to her at least once by now Edited by Rahly

i think it is bugged some how..... every now and again the thing on your companions picture at the bottom what says that they what to talk to you in private comes up then when i get to a cantina or my ship it disappears.

You probably have enough affection, but the game keeps checking and realizing you're not far enough in the story to progress it.

Much like KOTOR, the companion's "stories" are tied mostly to how far you are in the plot.

I just got Kira to kiss me (Yay, not bugged!).

But, for those wondering, the only time you talk to Kira (privately) before doing the Defector quest is when you welcome her when you are in your ship. That's the time I remember at least. This particular bug SHOULD NOT be occuring before the Defector quest, which you get AFTER finishing your class quests on Nar Shadaa.

Hope this helps!

I just got Kira to kiss me (Yay, not bugged!).

But, for those wondering, the only time you talk to Kira (privately) before doing the Defector quest is when you welcome her when you are in your ship. That's the time I remember at least. This particular bug SHOULD NOT be occuring before the Defector quest, which you get AFTER finishing your class quests on Nar Shadaa.

Hope this helps!

you just made me happy that has cleared everything up for me Thank You :)