Bioware is not listening to us

Individual

In fact, it seems like they do just the opposite of what the players feel should be done. People are irritated with the CC in this game, so what do they do? They go and make it so you can be CC'd longer. Other classes need major adjustments, so what do they do? They decide to buff up warriors, again, and nerf the survivability of the classes that needed it the most. On top of everything, this patch is pretty bad imo. The only good thing about the patch was a new operation, which I'll say I really enjoy. The only good thing we've seen from them in the last few months actually. Now we'll have to wait another year before we even see anymore adjustments probably due to the speed at which they make adjustments. I really love the game for the most part, but it keeps getting more and more frustrating to play because these guys keep making the game more and more unenjoyable. The most fun I had in this game was before 1.2. Since then, the game just seems to get worse and worse.

The problem isn't that they aren't listening, it's that they're listening to the overly vocal minority. Players keep crying about this class being OP, that class being OP, and marauders/sentinels being underpowered in pvp. Bioware listened and nerfed other classes while buffing warriors/knights.

Same thing with resolve. People cried loudly about players being stun-immune too quickly, so they made it impossible to fill a resolve bar by accident. As a side effect, the resolve bar never fills and you get stunlocked long enough that healers can't keep you alive through it. I have a feeling it was snipers/gunslingers crying the loudest that inspired the nerf to stun ranges, as now there is no reasonable way to close the gap on them before they can kill you aside from stealth.

The same thing ruined World of Warcraft, and it's quickly ruining this game as well.

The problem isn't that they aren't listening, it's that they're listening to the overly vocal minority. Players keep crying about this class being OP, that class being OP, and marauders/sentinels being underpowered in pvp. Bioware listened and nerfed other classes while buffing warriors/knights.

Same thing with resolve. People cried loudly about players being stun-immune too quickly, so they made it impossible to fill a resolve bar by accident. As a side effect, the resolve bar never fills and you get stunlocked long enough that healers can't keep you alive through it. I have a feeling it was snipers/gunslingers crying the loudest that inspired the nerf to stun ranges, as now there is no reasonable way to close the gap on them before they can kill you aside from stealth.

The same thing ruined World of Warcraft, and it's quickly ruining this game as well.

^ This right here 100% .

OVerall though I'd say this ruined PvP and not the game itself...but I PvP a lot so.... :o:(:rolleyes:

In fact, it seems like they do just the opposite of what the players feel should be done. People are irritated with the CC in this game, so what do they do? They go and make it so you can be CC'd longer.

Yeaaah. I quit a few days ago when I did a few rated warzones against the same team (why are rateds server only? lol) and every 6 seconds i got stunned for 3 seconds from the new sorceror bubble stun talent. It only builds like 10% resolve too. It happened over, and over, and over, and over and i couldnt begin to enjoy a second of those matches. I somehow was #3 in dmg thanks to me being a Smash juggy and only having to hit 2 buttons. When I wasn't stunned by the sorceror bubble for 3 seconds, I would get stunned by Powertech or Sorceror zap stuns which last about 4, or flashbangs and fears. I was probably cc'ed for at least 40% of the match, if not longer. I would LOVE to see a stat on the scoreboard that shows "Total seconds/minutes stunned/cc'ed"... that would be freaking amazing. Anyway I'll be keeping tabs on this website b/c i love star wars and my characters here, but i'm leaving for now until the pvp scene is playable (which may never happen sadly). Goodbye all :( :( :(

Edited by Warlord_Maliken