Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

Alright I'll bite.

1. There is almost 400k worth of healing not accounted for in dmg (ie noble sacrifice)

2. 0 dmg never used a knockback or stun or anything....nor did the other healer.....or aoe to stop cappers.

3. Saber's highest heal was 6400 something. Now the expertise buff on this map is way out of the way, and I know he didn't hit that without it. Which means he hit it on someone without the trauma debuff (usually ppl recuperate themselves during the time trauma stays on after combat is over).

4. Most importantly, a friend on the other side told me via mumble that he saw saber away from south sac'ing life and healing back up.

Gosh I knew you didn't like me but sheesh this is going a little extreme when you call my friend a liar.

Our team was absolutely horrible (I think 1 person broke higher then 50k)

1.) If you didn't know bubbles prevent damage which gets added to healing done and guardians also have an ability called enure that gives them hit points out of no where. Saerath having 27k can jump to 40k hp out of no where.

2.) As soon as the game started we were two capped both east and south so there was really no point in stopping cap as I noticed our teams dps was not going to cut it so we fought south valiently but never got the cap. Ultimately we were 3 capped in the end..

3) I never left south and If you didn't know force bend can heal over 6k with the skill points added. I can get over 6k highest heal almost every game.

4.) With your number 4 I can just say that clearly this is upsetting to you and that what your "friend" is saying is not true because Saerath was with me the whole time and also another uncensored JaBlurr was on the other team as well, unless you want to call our whole guild liars

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'll bite.

1. There is almost 400k worth of healing not accounted for in dmg (ie noble sacrifice)

2. 0 dmg never used a knockback or stun or anything....nor did the other healer.....or aoe to stop cappers.

3. Saber's highest heal was 6400 something. Now the expertise buff on this map is way out of the way, and I know he didn't hit that without it. Which means he hit it on someone without the trauma debuff (usually ppl recuperate themselves during the time trauma stays on after combat is over).

4. Most importantly, a friend on the other side told me via mumble that he saw saber away from south sac'ing life and healing back up.

This is true... I only quickly glanced over it and saw a 100-0% game in which he had 800k healing so I was just seeing if the healing per second and game length matched. I didn't think he would actually just sit somewhere doing noble sacrifice away from enemies to get this hps. Did not even see he had 0 damage. I really don't know why people try to pass off screenshots such as this as legit, is making this list that important? I'll probably end up taking this record down unless a good counterargument can be offered as to why you did 0 damage, you're telling me no enemies went after you the entire game? Not a single stun/knockback thrown.

See, thats why everyone think you are the record-nazi, you can't see a real game from a setup.

Whatever, have your own belief, Saber's record is legit and there is nothing else to say, keep scuba diving in your world of math.

This is true... I only quickly glanced over it and saw a 100-0% game in which he had 800k healing so I was just seeing if the healing per second and game length matched. I didn't think he would actually just sit somewhere doing noble sacrifice away from enemies to get this hps. Did not even see he had 0 damage. I really don't know why people try to pass off screenshots such as this as legit, is making this list that important? I'll probably end up taking this record down unless a good counterargument can be offered as to why you did 0 damage, you're telling me no enemies went after you the entire game? Not a single stun/knockback thrown.

When you play a healer you panic to keep your team alive and it gets to the point to keep your teammates alive. I did not stop healing as I wanted to keep my tank and myself alive. I didnt throw anything cause when i have saerath guarding me I can heal happily without worrying about anything else besides healing. They already capped south from the start of the game and there was no point in stopping a cap or anything just keep your teammates alive in hopes they clear them. As i said before 1 person broke over 100k.

See, thats why everyone think you are the record-nazi, you can't see a real game from a setup.

Whatever, have your own belief, Saber's record is legit and there is nothing else to say, keep scuba diving in your world of math.

Are you talking to me or Neb? I assume ur talking to Neb?

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

just pointing this out.... its not possible to noble sacrifice yourself to 1500 hps. each time you use noble sacrifice, it does a global cooldown (and each time you do it, it takes away only... 3k? 4k? hp? its been awhile). maybe if you had a team of sages around you noble sacrificing and standing in salvation, you can pull 1500 hps but thats clearly not what happened here.

and if you take that into account, this should be a legit record (considering there's no other way to get 1500 hps). i think someone is jelly

Edited by Dartmoose

Try to noble sacrifice AND heal yourself to get 1500 hps. Try it. You're really trying to say saber sat in a corner and did that to get the record? A good reason why saber had 0 damage is because isk/saerath was in the game and is a good enough tank to peel people off of his heals. There was 1 dps on the other team from our guild, are you saying the other 7 were just in on our master scheme to break your record neb? Get *********** real we dont set up games to get on your precious records board.

Lol, ok I would tell everyone to calm down but meh... I know that won't work. Anyways after thinking about it some, Neb did say that Saber was at South "Noble Sacrificing" himself. However, South was the only bunker that was uncapped. Which means this is where the fighting was most likely going on. I find it hard to believe that Saber would be Noble Sacrificing himself at a place where the fighting was occuring. Also... I do not think 1500+ hps is possible with simply spamming Noble Sacrifice on oneself. I wish I could see what Saearth's protection was to make an even more concrete conclusion.

Was I talking to Neb? Yes I was.

I ended up with around 200k-ish prot, game was fairly quick, the quicker the game the more likely any stats per second will be high, goes for dps or heals.

That being said, look up also No.4 record from the overall Record, almost 1500HPS and the sorc did 3,000dmg, might aswell look at that one also since we're on this, will in betewn 0 and 3,000 change your mind?

I can't argue anything, as I am not familiar with healing at all, I know the basic nothing less nothing more.

Neb might be a great healer but there is other players that can break his records, on our server or others.

Edited by Amortys

Gosh I knew you didn't like me but sheesh this is going a little extreme when you call my friend a liar.

I don't have anything against you personally. Aside from passing this **** off as a legit record.

Our team was absolutely horrible (I think 1 person broke higher then 50k)

I agree, on the dps side of things your team was terrible.

1.) If you didn't know bubbles prevent damage which gets added to healing done and guardians also have an ability called enure that gives them hit points out of no where. Saerath having 27k can jump to 40k hp out of no where.

Bubbles absorb damage, which means dmg is still done, but it gets "healed".....think of it as prehealing. A dmg dealer can still get their 2.5/5k medals dpsing through a bubble...despite the number not being higher than 2.5/5k.

And saerath blowing that cooldown, along with all the other small variables that could cause 375k healing to not be accounted for are a much smaller % than what Noble sacrifice gave you.

2.) As soon as the game started we were two capped both east and south so there was really no point in stopping cap as I noticed our teams dps was not going to cut it so we fought south valiently but never got the cap. Ultimately we were 3 capped in the end..

So the other team had 2 nodes as soon as the door dropped? We both know you didn't go anywhere but south....I find it hard to believe you didn't have the opportunity to hit ANYONE while running up to the node as they team cap you at south.

3) I never left south and If you didn't know force bend can heal over 6k with the skill points added. I can get over 6k highest heal almost every game.

Unless I'm thinking of something else, I'm not sure how increased crit CHANCE affects how much your crit heals for.

If that spell is capable of hitting 6400 without warzone buff, and trauma applied then it would hit for ~7700 without trauma.

4.) With your number 4 I can just say that clearly this is upsetting to you and that what your "friend" is saying is not true because Saerath was with me the whole time and also another uncensored JaBlurr was on the other team as well, unless you want to call our whole guild liars

Oh so one of your guildies was on the other team? And he was smashing away at all your guys, and you let him? Yeah sounds legit to me.

You had unicorns on the other team...my former guild. Of course they are going to tell me when **** like this happens.

just pointing this out.... its not possible to noble sacrifice yourself to 1500 hps. each time you use noble sacrifice, it does a global cooldown (and each time you do it, it takes away only... 3k? 4k? hp? its been awhile). maybe if you had a team of sages around you noble sacrificing and standing in salvation, you can pull 1500 hps but thats clearly not what happened here.

and if you take that into account, this should be a legit record (considering there's no other way to get 1500 hps). i think someone is jelly

Not jealous. This is by far the first time a sage has done this. My buddy pulled 1385 back when BM was the best gear available.

I'm sure a good portion of his healing was legit, aside from the fact his guildie was on the other side smashing away....I'm sure neglecting to interrupt a heal or 2 in the process.

Lol, ok I would tell everyone to calm down but meh... I know that won't work. Anyways after thinking about it some, Neb did say that Saber was at South "Noble Sacrificing" himself. However, South was the only bunker that was uncapped. Which means this is where the fighting was most likely going on. I find it hard to believe that Saber would be Noble Sacrificing himself at a place where the fighting was occuring. Also... I do not think 1500+ hps is possible with simply spamming Noble Sacrifice on oneself. I wish I could see what Saearth's protection was to make an even more concrete conclusion.

It was near south but not AT south. He wasn't specific on the location just said he was off a ways away from the action for a portion of the fight.

Oh so one of your guildies was on the other team? And he was smashing away at all your guys, and you let him? Yeah sounds legit to me.

You had unicorns on the other team...my former guild. Of course they are going to tell me when **** like this happens.

Unicorns also hate our guild and incessantly talk **** about us. I've been accused of damage hacking and speed hacking by them too. Someone surpasses you and you lose your ****, its pretty funny. Cant wait for your next forum novel. Do you want us to start picking apart your high hit heals that you say was in combat and the next game your high heal is 2k less? Like that **** isn't "set up" The fact that you need to pick apart games where you see someone doing better than you shows you have got some serious mental **** going on dude, kinda *********** weird.

Fact is the only way you can set up something like that is with noble sac, and you cant noble sac 1500 hps unless theres more than one person doing it...how many sages were on the team. Pull your head out of your ***.

Look at the tiny glipse of chat, in /s I tell Jalblade that he didn't do bad dps for being thrown 100 times, I controled him the whole games, taunted on CD, but while all of this is used and he has 4 guys standing in his salvation, what's left? Actually thinking about it if I didn't do it, Saber would've probably broke over 1600hps.

That being said, look up also No.4 record from the overall Record, almost 1500HPS and the sorc did 3,000dmg, might aswell look at that one also since we're on this, will in betewn 0 and 3,000 change your mind?

I actually contested that record as well (if it is the record I'm thinking of). Sorc from Pot5. For many of the same reasons I'm contesting this one in fact.

Neb might be a great healer but there is other players that can break his records, on our server or others.

I'm all for ppl putting up better numbers....brings good competition that makes me strive for something higher. BUT, I do want it to be a legit game that beats me.

Unicorns also hate our guild and incessantly talk **** about us. I've been accused of damage hacking and speed hacking by them too. Someone surpasses you and you lose your ****, its pretty funny. Cant wait for your next forum novel. Do you want us to start picking apart your high hit heals that you say was in combat and the next game your high heal is 2k less? Like that **** isn't "set up" The fact that you need to pick apart games where you see someone doing better than you shows you have got some serious mental **** going on dude, kinda *********** weird.

Fact is the only way you can set up something like that is with noble sac, and you cant noble sac 1500 hps unless theres more than one person doing it...how many sages were on the team. Pull your head out of your ***.

I actually pick apart SSs that have nothing to do with me. Just that when it does include me, short sighted ppl like yourself come out of the wood work to cry injustice.

As for my biggest heals, I said exactly how I did it. Defense screen talent + expertise buff. The combo isn't elaborate enough (nor does it require outside help) to disqualify it. So critique away. :)

Sounds like you are the one that's truly bent out of shape. lawl

Not jealous. This is by far the first time a sage has done this. My buddy pulled 1385 back when BM was the best gear available.

I'm sure a good portion of his healing was legit, aside from the fact his guildie was on the other side smashing away....I'm sure neglecting to interrupt a heal or 2 in the process.

o yea, i know. sages can pull these numbers easy, provided they arent interrupted. i've done 2300 hps on the minefield in my pvp gear (accident) once... that does include overhealing in the parser but the potential is there. all you need is a situation where 5-7 people stand in salvation, just enough dmg to not outpace your healing, and no one interrupting you (perfect conditions, which is what a lot of the records here are about)

as for the guildy thing, i know most of my guildies won't attack me in reg wzs. if its just one person, thats not enough of a reason to negate this record

o yea, i know. sages can pull these numbers easy, provided they arent interrupted. i've done 2300 hps on the minefield in my pvp gear (accident) once... that does include overhealing in the parser but the potential is there. all you need is a situation where 5-7 people stand in salvation, just enough dmg to not outpace your healing, and no one interrupting you (perfect conditions, which is what a lot of the records here are about)

as for the guildy thing, i know most of my guildies won't attack me in reg wzs. if its just one person, thats not enough of a reason to negate this record

Yeah I agree that sages throughput is the highest in the game if they are left alone, because their downside is they are squishy and their healing goes down a LOT on the run. It is a tradeoff.

But if someone on the other team intentionally leaves a healer alone to free cast or just do damage to him then that is partially a setup. Warriors have one of the shortest interrupt cooldowns in the game, combined with leap also interrupting, and all the CC available makes it very difficult for any healer to pull decent numbers that relies on non-instants. I mean, I have a game where I ignored the objectives and got crazy *** healing numbers, but it isn't on the record board all because we deathmatched. I consider that to be less of a setup than this game if what you say is true.

I actually pick apart SSs that have nothing to do with me. Just that when it does include me, short sighted ppl like yourself come out of the wood work to cry injustice.

As for my biggest heals, I said exactly how I did it. Defense screen talent + expertise buff. The combo isn't elaborate enough (nor does it require outside help) to disqualify it. So critique away. :)

Sounds like you are the one that's truly bent out of shape. lawl

Clearly eh? its not my record that's being broken I'm just calling you out for being upsessed with your records. If someone else does good you have to prove they're cheating, it definitely seems like some deep seeded issues dude. that is all. I'm not the one calling injustice, your the one trying to take peoples records away.

Clearly eh? its not my record that's being broken I'm just calling you out for being upsessed with your records. If someone else does good you have to prove they're cheating, it definitely seems like some deep seeded issues dude. that is all. I'm not the one calling injustice, your the one trying to take peoples records away.

Nothing but a broken record. I will agree with you though.....I do take people's records away. Kind of like how I took your total dmg in 1 game record away. I know that meant a lot to you. Afterall you setup games to try and get high dmg numbers.

Nothing but a broken record. I will agree with you though.....I do take people's records away. Kind of like how I took your total dmg in 1 game record away. I know that meant a lot to you. Afterall you setup games to try and get high dmg numbers.

I literally learned about that today lol. Dont know when you did it but that's an incredible record for a leth OP, I'm seriously impressed dude. I'm not trying to take that away from you you're a very skilled player. But this **** is sad. I could care less about my ranks and **** man ask anyone that knows me, I have a broken hand, and went through some major personal **** in the past month now so I dont really keep up with any of this stuff anymore... I can only play with one hand. I only got on the forums because of this nonsense that you decided to start posting upset some people in vent. This isn't about me.

Edited by Draank