Very easy fix for people leaving!!! Bioware please read

rgizzie

A real easy fix that I have been saying for a long time is not to count wins. Count games completed. That would fix all of this crap. Give titles for wins and give gear for games completed.

I agree. It's not a perfect long-term solution, but it would have been great if they'd been doing this for the last 3 weeks while they tried to flog their programming spider monkeys into fixing the code longer-term.

Brb, join a warzone, afk stealth in the corner, come back 14 minutes later for my completion. Repeat 3x, daily is done. Of course, you can do this now but your team has a much larger chance of losing if the game is 7x8.

Then you would have a crappy title for losing since without you help you probably would not win most of the time. Or just kick you out after 90 second AFK

Brb, join a warzone, afk stealth in the corner, come back 14 minutes later for my completion. Repeat 3x, daily is done. Of course, you can do this now but your team has a much larger chance of losing if the game is 7x8.

But this creates such a dilemma! Do I re-roll as op, or assassin?

Say that when you have 2 or 3 level 50 characters your doing daily's for. You can spend all day(3-4hrs) just doing daily WZ's. If they tied it to Wins/Medal Count so players that are contributing a lot to a losing fight still get reward for the daily that will be nice.

It will cut down on the quitting, and you would never get enough medals while AFK.

Will just quote my post from another thread, same subject.

Changing the requirements from games won to games played is a horrible idea.

Theres no room in WZs for "Let them win" or "Let's lose this one quick".

Seriously, changing to, say, 6 games completed, will only make matters worse, since it will be more time efficient to lose 6 games quickly, than actually having longer wins. There's also no guarantee the "bug" wont persist, only instead, you'd have games completed not counting.

It is bad enough as it is, with healers just standing in acid healing themselves, after only a 2-0 in huttball. Medals are a great idea on paper, but in reality they shift a lot of focus sometimes from the real objectives, since they reward the losing players equally to the winners. That is however, the topic of an entire different conversation.

The objective of WZs is to win. Period.

BTW BioWare, I want free loot after 6 wipes on a boss, I don't have all night. Kthnx.

If you can't complete your daily in a day, when you really really want to, I am sory, but it's time to re-evaluate some things.

Find a decent premade.

Find a better pvp guild.

Become a better player.

The last one especially, never occurs to anyone. Seriously, maybe it is just -you- that's the problem.

And as a final solution, if you still can't do all of the above, go do heroic flashpoints/operations instead. The gear you get is better for pvp anyway...

All that needs fixing is the bug.

Will just quote my post from another thread, same subject.

You can be a really good PvP player, and get stomped in a WZ. WS's have very little to do with individual players. WZ are a group effort, and they take a group to win. I take you point about wanting free loot. I suppose if you want it bad enough you will put in the time.

With 2 level 50's I cant just cant do all my daily's...I try to do the WZ's but skip the Ilum daily's they just take to long. I do later in the week try to get the weekly Ilum though...

You can be a really good PvP player, and get stomped in a WZ. WS's have very little to do with individual players. WZ are a group effort, and they take a group to win. I take you point about wanting free loot. I suppose if you want it bad enough you will put in the time.

With 2 level 50's I cant just cant do all my daily's...I try to do the WZ's but skip the Ilum daily's they just take to long. I do later in the week try to get the weekly Ilum though...

I see how 2 level 50s without a decent premade can be painfull. Like you said, it's a group effort, this is a MMO.

I can make a guild pve run and breese through it. Otherwise, I could pug it and possibly fail miserably.

It is the nature of MMOs to bring people together to accomplish these tasks.

Sometimes I think people are too spoiled by that "other" MMO. 1 win was all it took, but everyone seems to neglect how much larger the reward is on SWTOR, especially since this last patch.

Hell, I think the rewards are a bit high for the effort required right now (and prollysince launch), but it levels the playfield in pvp, so I don't really mind it.

But I have to draw a line when I hear things like "5-6 -games played- dailies". Like I said, WZs are bad enough sometimes as it is.

Personally and this is an opinion shared by the people I pvp with, I wouldn't think about touching another charachter untill certain things have been accomplished with my main. Close to full BM etc.