Price check on some cartel items.

DOCSMonkey

The market has been flooded with items so i was curious to know an accurate price check on a few items.

Command Throne Chair:

Kowakian monkey-lizard pet:

Purple pink crystals, +41 crtical hit

command throne has gone down considerably. Ive seen it going from as little as 500k(which is still way more money than any speeder is worth). But that's a hell of a lot cheaper than 10 million. I still have to laugh though. I got mine on my first cartel pack.

as for the others, not really sure on the current prices.

After asking a few people on the Imperial fleet about the basic prices- i was offered were the following for each item.

Command Throne: 2-3 Million

Purple Pink Crystals: 100-175k except the Endurance crystal- that is more common and usually goes for 50-75k

Selacious Crumb pet: 75-100k

Appreciate the response, would be nice if SWTOR had a trade forum. :o

Edited by DOCSMonkey

What are white hawkeye crystals actually selling for? Emphasis on actually.

I've got one I post up there that stays in line with the rest of the market (whoever's lowest, usually Towlie, I just match his price).

However, none are selling, and I am actually interested in selling mine. I don't think I'll ever really have a use for it as I don't really care for Operations.

Edited by islander

I've got one I post up there that stays in line with the rest of the market (whoever's lowest, usually Towlie, I just match his price).

However, none are selling, and I am actually interested in selling mine. I don't think I'll ever really have a use for it as I don't really care for Operations.

I found that white crystals are actually in demand because they are "unique" and harder to get as a loot drop you are looking between 175k-250k depending on the current market. But that's a rough estimate it could be higher due to it's loot drop ratio.

I use power crystals on my sorc, main and offhand. Full on expertise is probably overkill. (Not sure if you mean you don't use power crystals or just don't need a white one, if the latter is true then disregard).

I use power crystals on my sorc, main and offhand. Full on expertise is probably overkill. (Not sure if you mean you don't use power crystals or just don't need a white one, if the latter is true then disregard).

It's pretty much a break even scenario from 1300 on forward - you don't actually lose/gain anything from them from a damage inc/outgoing standpoint.

However, stacking expertise into the mid 1300's still provides minor benefits to healing (which is what I do).

I run at 1320 expertise these days, I have one advance resolve 27 armoring (non expertise) I use that drops 50 off of my max already.

Edited by islander

It's pretty much a break even scenario from 1300 on forward - you don't actually lose/gain anything from them from a damage inc/outgoing standpoint.

However, stacking expertise into the mid 1300's still provides minor benefits to healing (which is what I do).

I run at 1320 expertise these days, I have one advance resolve 27 armoring (non expertise) I use that drops 50 off of my max already.

Ah, I've been stacking PVE stuff lately since I have access to it. I have 27 armorings in belt and bracers with EWH offhand mods, power crystals in main and off hands as well as BM implants still since alacrity is crap. 1196 expertise or something like that just shy of 1200. Honestly I've accidentally run in 61/63 PVE gear before and didn't even notice. The boost from all the extra stats has been far better than the additional expertise imo as a sorc healer (well hybrid for the time being).