All Avaliable Hooded Armor Sets

LordValnor

Does anyone have a link to a gallery of all sith marauder armor sets that allow mods? I do not like any of the sets avaliable via PvP to the advanced class. I was hoping to find all possible hooded options that can used mods to make it on par with end game PvP gear.

Thank you for your time and help.

The one in the pic you linked looks like the Destroyer Chestguard or Dire Eliminator's Chestguard:

Destroyer Chestguard

I don't know of any collective list like specific to one class. There are a number hooded armor sets available these days in the CM that are adaptive armor so any class can wear them. You can always check on the GTN for synthweaving schematics if you want to craft your own.

Are you looking for a black, hooded armor piece with a cape that looks similar to the photo you linked? There are a few I know look somewhat similar. There are a ton of hooded chest pieces that are black with no cape. I don't like capes personally on my marauder because it obstructs your view a little bit.

Pathfinder's Armor Set (this one is close but its more brown)

Voss Ambassador Robe (can get this from the Voss rep vendor, but it doesnt have a full cape)

I am looking for a hooded robe / cloak (prefer cloak) that I can mod so I may use at end game. I was told that Sith can aquire Jedi armor, is that true? Most of the armor sets that look good are Jedi Sentinel sets. I just do not want to use a Jedi lol.

Very cool, I was told by someone that Sith can get some Jedi armor. Anyone know if that is true? And if so how do I get it?

Valiant Jedi Armour from Cartel Market springs to mind, probably others there too.

I'm the guy in the pic on the original post, and for the 10,000th time, that cloak is from Lost Island SM or Karaggas Palace SM, last boss in both, semi rare drop. Your best bet is to get a few friends to farm Lost Island with you.

The pants + boots are Rakata, remodded for PvP.

Helmet is from a lvl ~35 quest on Taris I think.

Belt is off the GTN.

Gloves = WH