Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

Plain jedi garb....like obi-wan or any of the council in the prequel series.

I have been wanting this since I first dinged 50 on my sorc about a week after launch.

You have a nice set for sentinels/knights that has an "armored" look with the brown robe, but I want the cloth looking stuff.

Nothing says I'm more of a jedi than going to battle in nothing but cotton robes against a sith in his crazy gear - and me winning.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plain jedi garb....like obi-wan or any of the council in the prequel series.

I have been wanting this since I first dinged 50 on my sorc about a week after launch.

You have a nice set for sentinels/knights that has an "armored" look with the brown robe, but I want the cloth looking stuff.

Nothing says I'm more of a jedi than going to battle in nothing but cotton robes against a sith in his crazy gear - and me winning.

My kind of a fella :p

I too would like to see more cloth robe sets. I never did understand why BW put armor on force users when they are supposed to use the force and speed to deflect attacks.

Also, I'd like to see full cyborg sets, so both arms and both legs are machine.

Maybe full droid could be the new universal species! ;p

• 2 weeks later...
I would very much like to see the light grey and blue armour the Nautolan marine on the Republic fleet is wearing, plus the armour a couple of other marines are wearing on one of the vanguard vessels, the one that looks similar to the Rakata trooper set, on the Cartel Market.

• 4 months later...
Since people are asking for prequel armors.

Boba Fett armor.

Temple Guardian is in, so they might just as well..

Btw, can I haz early beta Jedi robe from Combat Dev Dispatch? I'll shut up about Jedi robes. pls

I just want to dye it white/brown or black/brown for Anakin look.

This chest piece is nice, too. You must have somewhere in the files there, right? You don't trash such things.

NPC outfits, specially alderaanian commando also Voss Outfits, Jedi Outfits like those from Sentinel Guards in Corellia.

I would really like leather jackets (Black) too. Maybe even a Ranger outfit for Smuggler.

Here's a great idea, bring back ALL of the old Tio/Colu/Rakata gears for all classes, and make them buyable with Cartel Coins directly, not through a pack. That would drum up alot of sales, do the same for the Battlemaster and War Hero gear too!

Yes I would totally agree with this. It would bring in lots of money. BIOWARE, DO THIS MAN CMON!! .. WE WANT THE STUFF. XD:D ROFL :p

the cartell market is your cash cow i get it, :i_wink: but don't forget all those crafters out there that are not bio tech that have nothing to make.

Would be nice if my synthweaver and armor mech actually had some recipes that people wanted crafted as opposed to just pay real money on the market for everything and anything new

not enough crafter love since the market went live