Max artifice, what are some good sellers?

DovakhinJedi

I have found no one wants to buy them.

I have made blue and purple rares and placed on the market and they always get returned to me in a few days. Only way I sell anything is if I put it on the GTM with a price that is lower than what it actualy costs to make so I never make a profit from them.

The only way i have made money is from selling random drops. I now just make artificer stuff to order and level it up for my own characters.

The "best" sellers, would probably be, OFfhand generators/shields/focus and Epic colour crystals.

Everything else players can get from the daily commendations, and not just get it, they are even better than the epic version that you as an Artificer can make.

I have sold a lot of Superior quality epic Offhand focus, they are AWESOME, and they are better than the Tionnese stuff. (the Hardmode items you get and can buy stuff with)

And dont forget, on rare occasions you can proc a "Mastercraft" on any recipe, and that will add an "Augment" slot on the item, currently i am wearing my epic offhand with a augment slot on it, and the only offhand that is better, is the T3 one.

Oh well, after i used up all my materials i switched to Biochem, and now i am having a blast with with reusable items that will never disapear :D