Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big congrats to all the latest achievements! Board is updated.

Currently the only point of ambiguity is <Origin> as there has been a bit of discussion regarding their timed run on this thread and via DM's to me.

Typically I've tended towards inclusion on this board and as I've stated before I do plan to eventually put their timed run on there. However, I know "eventually" is not very specific so I'm happy to open up a small discussion and take some feedback to get this sorted.

So to clarify; the issue with the posting is that the timed run claim would only satisfy 4 out of 5 required achievements/independant member criteria. This applies only to their timed run as this has not been an issue in any of their other claims.

So basically from my own consideration and discussions with others the potential resolutions are the following;

-Place their timed run at their original clearence time with some sort of differntiation (I'd probably just use an asterix and a footnote)

-Do not include their timed run entirely

-Put their timed run up at the end of the raid tier (all valid timed runs done before then ranked higher)

-Apply some sort of time penalty and rank their timed run from the date it satisfies. I'd probably also include some sort of footnote here too. (If I were to go this route I'd want a measurable timeframe which makes sense instead of something arbitrarily chosen)

-Anything else potentially suggested

Naturally I'm in favour of some of these more than others but included everything to facilitate discussion and move on from here. So if you want to weigh in I encourage it :)

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

Why have rules if u don't plan on following them, this is some ultimate revanchist competition level memes. If you just wanted a participation board of who killed it (which it seems based on how you write in prior posts) remove the achievement based requirements and just add teams that kill bosses to the board. You keep flickering between following the rules that you(!) setup and just adding teams that kill the bosses towards the board but doesn't fulfil the requirements.

I don't think anyone minds a participation board, as has been said before the way that Milas did his was a lot better than what u have done here while still serving basically the same purposes.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

For whatever my opinion is worth, I'm ok with allowing Better Now on the board solely because they completed the Timed Run again (without exploiting) with the same roster.

However, I think that if we are allowed to make this exception for Better Now, Origin should also be listed on the board above them. Origin put in a lot of work for the timed run and definitely deserved to be on there, especially if Better Now is going to be listed too.

Why have rules if u don't plan on following them, this is some ultimate revanchist competition level memes. If you just wanted a participation board of who killed it (which it seems based on how you write in prior posts) remove the achievement based requirements and just add teams that kill bosses to the board. You keep flickering between following the rules that you(!) setup and just adding teams that kill the bosses towards the board but Idoesn't fulfil the requirements.

I don't think anyone minds a participation board, as has been said before the way that Milas did his was a lot better than what u have done here while still serving basically the same purposes.

The times I've made any exceptions to the literal reading of the rules I listed was when a team had not satisfied them but satisfied them at a later point. In these cases I only considered the satisfactory case. I'm personally not interested in running the board as they have been in previous tiers as I remember them being litterred with alt teams or teams which were heavily composed of cleared players. This creates a false and it can disappoint individual teams who are aiming for higher rankings when they end up in lower spots due to these alt-heavy teams. I agree previous boards have done better if the purpose is to involve anyone and everyone. That is not my purpose in running this board, I want to create a more accurate board than those from the past in this game.

It's a balancing act though. I don't believe teams should be excluded forever if they fail to satisfy submission criteria once. That is why I said I am happy to consider repeat submissions if they satisfy the criteria.

For whatever my opinion is worth, I'm ok with allowing Better Now on the board solely because they completed the Timed Run again (without exploiting) with the same roster.

However, I think that if we are allowed to make this exception for Better Now, Origin should also be listed on the board above them. Origin put in a lot of work for the timed run and definitely deserved to be on there, especially if Better Now is going to be listed too.

So I appreciate your opinion. If it was this simple I'd have never really branched out for opinions. I have a couple questions to pose on this;

-"However, I think that if we are allowed to make this exception for Better Now" If any exception is made in the case of <Better Now> it was made only once they had a run which satisfied the criteria. <Origin> however, has not gone and done any such run addressing the original issue in their posting. Thus the cases of <Better Now> and even Team Amethyst are difficult to apply to <Origin>

-"Origin should also be listed on the board above them" Is this because of the <Origin> achievement time? If so should they also be listed above Team Mango?

The character development of Mac throughout these last pages shares a lot of resemblance with Jaime Lannister in the ongoing GoT season. We are back to throwing things out of windows.

-Put their timed run up at the end of the raid tier (all valid timed runs done before then ranked higher)

I like this one, perhaps with an asterisk and footnote explaining the exploit clicking part for Better Now and the lack of achievements for Origins timed run.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Nahut - Raidbull - Tulak Hord

https://imgur.com/a/O1BRLGw

The secret to killing the boss is getting the Nightmare Pilgrim Buff for the extra 50 Willpower, Strength, Aim and Cunning

Well since those stats don't exist it lumps it to mastery, which would be roughly 2 extra augments of mastery for your entire team so yea should be like a small increase for each person

Nice to see that big roadblock Nahut and that ****** Scyva are getting more clears by the week gj teams.

Yes, let the teams who have no proof of them not using the reflect exploit reprogress Izax and timed. It's unfair that people who said no to exploits are below big time exploiters on the board. This must have been tormenting them for a really long time and the fact that the devs deleted this exploit from the game should be a big red flag for the teams who used it.

I demand that these exploiters will be removed from the board and that they shall be stripped naked, shaven off of all body hair and be marched over the fleet with the life day reveler leading the parade yelling shame shame shame with the albino wookieee next to him growling in womi topi language. All of the fleet dwellers will laugh and throw rotten fruit and poop and yell things like you smell like bantha poodoo and sleemo.

After the parade the only TWO (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) teams that have cleared Izax the legit way and were chilling in the VIP room on the fleet and enjoying the parade will be crowned as the nr 1 and nr 2 Gods of the Gods of the Gods of the Machine and Musco will award them medals and congratulate them for their amazing achievements while saying something mean about the exploiters. Everyone on fleet will cheer and chant "All heil Musco the righteous".

The End

Yes, let the teams who have no proof of them not using the reflect exploit reprogress Izax and timed. It's unfair that people who said no to exploits are below big time exploiters on the board. This must have been tormenting them for a really long time and the fact that the devs deleted this exploit from the game should be a big red flag for the teams who used it.

I demand that these exploiters will be removed from the board and that they shall be stripped naked, shaven off of all body hair and be marched over the fleet with the life day reveler leading the parade yelling shame shame shame with the albino wookieee next to him growling in womi topi language. All of the fleet dwellers will laugh and throw rotten fruit and poop and yell things like you smell like bantha poodoo and sleemo.

After the parade the only TWO (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) teams that have cleared Izax the legit way and were chilling in the VIP room on the fleet and enjoying the parade will be crowned as the nr 1 and nr 2 Gods of the Gods of the Gods of the Machine and Musco will award them medals and congratulate them for their amazing achievements while saying something mean about the exploiters. Everyone on fleet will cheer and chant "All heil Musco the righteous".

The End

Solid ideas.

Nice to see that big roadblock Nahut and that ****** Scyva are getting more clears by the week gj teams.

The End

Darth Yun, your attempts at Sith sorcery won't work on me, the all-powerful Sea Bear, wearer of new shirts. Team Amethyst completed the timer without the use of any reflects, as rebounders were broken (we didn't even realize it) and our overlord Jaydenz did not take sin reflect for tether. Additionally, given the logic that the US beat Germany in both World Wars, we had not yet begun to employ the German strat. Therefore, we are superior to all.

Kind Regards,

New Shirt