Kids in starwars

MajinEddie

I understand Vader going darkside and killing without remorse. My problem is after Padme learns of this she still wants to be with him and tells Obi theres good in him ??? ***** he just killed a bunch of kids. Second. Padme dies becuase she has nothing to live for. She just gave birth to 2 kids. I guess they dont matter to her. Who made this crap up?

Yes Jack The Ripper and Hitler all loved little kittens too.

It does feel a bit wierd that when he died thay all standby him as best mates, even though he killed all the children and wiped out whole planets. You might have thought they would have a cross word or two.

yeah the entire Padme/Anakin love story is pretty bad in the Prequels.

They do a much better job with it in the Clone Wars.

Also her death is really weird since they established she was a strong independent woman then all of a sudden she can't live with out him.

You mean a centuries old walking corpse that displays pedophilic behaviour falling in love with a whining necrophiliac ISN'T a good love story?

You forgot to mention that the corpse is chauvinistic and the necrophile is submissive, irresponsible and weak-willed.

I understand Vader going darkside and killing without remorse. My problem is after Padme learns of this she still wants to be with him and tells Obi theres good in him ??? ***** he just killed a bunch of kids. Second. Padme dies becuase she has nothing to live for. She just gave birth to 2 kids. I guess they dont matter to her. Who made this crap up?

girls like the bad guys and why does killing a few kids stop her love to him? and it dosnt mean he has no good in him.....second she might of had a depression and lost the will to live what is an actual way to die and she dosnt realize much because of her trauma after thinking anakin is dead