Sorc vs. Sin?

Belpheghor

98% of them are fail, thats a real statistic by the way. :D

Pfft, 70% of people know that 86.223& of all statistics are made up :D

On topic: I can say from a Sorc point of view (dps) that PvP is a lot of fun. However, you must keep in mind your weaknesses. As a sorcerer, your biggest weakness is that another player sneezing on you will send you to the rez zone...

However, you also have a lot of fun abilities to mix up you playstyle. There is also the fun of crowd control, especially if you've specced whirlwind to be instant. Tip, if a melee charges you, WW them first. This gives you a chance to static barrier (if not done so) and to charge your recklessness. Also, gives you a chance to "pre cast" any long cast time abilities you may have so you get a decent first hit in

With WW in mind, most unexperienced players will sacrifice their stun breaker on it (rookie mistake, trust me) Giving you a chance to throw electrocute at them (full stun 4 secs, no break on damage!) and either blast them or pop a dark infusion on yourself.

If for instance you are against a mara (sworn enemies of the sorc lol) use the electrocute when they pop undying rage.

We are very good at interruptions, so we are good against healers. Single them out and have a blast :)

Just curious what people's opinions are on which Inq class is more fun in PvP, Sorc or Sin?

IDK, do you prefer melee or ranged?

Would you like to be possibly tankier or have some heals?

I'm leveling a Sage now and it's surprisingly a lot fun (and I've typically played melee in WZs) but it's more challenging.