VIDEO: Guardian Tank in Lowbie PvP (huttball)

SOULCASTER

I recently started grinding up a lowbie guardian and had some free time on my hands. So i created this video and added in comments afterwards as to what i was thinking as I was doing it.

For those of you that are just starting guardian, you may find this helpful. For those of you that have played it forever, this will be nothing new or impressive. I think its a fun video though. I'd encourage maybe more of you to post tutorial "how to play X class" videos as well. I will try and work on more as I level up.

Music DISCLAIMER: (i listen to random sh#t) :)

"Some Chords" by Deadmau5

"Lights" by Ellie Goulding

http://www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com

Also, if you found this video to be really bad and a derptastic way of playing guardian. Let me know =) I enjoy criticism.

Edited by SOULCASTER

My commentary while watching. Bagging on your opponents.

LOL mercenary (replaced name but I know which one). Quit giving great leap spots

Does no one know how to push or pull someone off the upper tiers where you are waiting for passes?

I got an idea. Lets fight in our own endzone!

That "mercenary"again giving great leap to targets. MVP

I like how when you go to hold mid, 2 of them are on you and you drop out of play, but they pursue out of play if someone on your team is carrying the ball. You now effectively are winning a 1 on 2 by them not being in play.

I'm also wondering what build you use. I need to level my guardian and this looks like fun with the leaps and pushes.

Think their juggernaut is a keyboard turner. Yu just killed one of the 1 v 1 while he just slowly rotated.

FFS. just saw the sorc standing on the edge of the pit and a merc (different one) for the leap to score. I will stop here. I can make fun of these guys all day but in reality, I am just sad that I know I have done some of the same stupid things when I started and still get teamed up with people doing it repetitively.

Edited by Technohic

Hahaha thanks, yes the mercs were quite helpful in that match =)

The build I use is at the very start of the video. Its not complete, because I'm only level 42, and not 50. But you get the idea of where the build is going im sure.

Also the enemy often can't push or pull me when I jump to them because I have "unremitting" in the middle tree, preventing knock backs, stuns, etc when I leap to people. So often when I do leap, people don't wait, and blow their knock backs and then can't do anything about me being on their lawn :D

Edited by SOULCASTER