Holoterminal Bug? Unable to complete "The Ultimate Warriors" Mission

Kurindrix

I've now completed the Jedi Consular class mission titled "The Ultimate Warriors" twice now, resetting it once already. I finished everything up to the part where I have to speak to Master Syo Bakarn on my ship via the Holoterminal. When I click my holoterminal, the screen goes blank for about 10-20 seconds... then myself and my 2 companions are all standing around in a circle, but I do not see Bakam's homogram. Nor do I see any text, hear any sound or get any roleplay options to choose to complete it. I opened a ticket and it was closed with the generic response that it was assigned to the appropriate team. :mad:

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, are you stuck too or did you lean of a workaround?

Thanks,

Kurindrix @ Sith Meditation Sphere

OK, I found a possible workaround. Each time I originally attempted to complete this, my ship was still docked at Tatooine. Once I flew to the Jedi Fleet Starbase and tried it again, the mission continued properly.

I hope this helps others. Good luck! :cool:

I have the same problem and it has been following me around - from Taris where I encountered it the first time. Now I can't finish my class quest chain on Alderaan.

It seems very random. For me travelling away didn't help, just trying and trying again. But it's is very disturbing (not to mention time- consuming) so ifa anyabody knows anything pls help.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm currently having this issue completing The Summit quest from Alderaan. Tried at least 20-30 times now and still no luck. Has anybody heard anything from any dev about this issue?

Hello, wabaseball!

We currently have a couple of threads in the Jedi Consular forums regarding The Summit, so please feel free to join in here as they may be of some help:

Worried about "The Summit" bug

The Summit: Sidonie Garen

Hope that helps and good luck with your quest!

Edited by Sireene

Thanks for the reply but those don't really help. What's happening is I returned to my ship, click on the holoterminal, and all it does is show me and my companions standing there. No conversation starts. I tried flying to other planets, leaving the ship and coming back, etc. and no luck.

I have same problem. Tried various things. Leaving Tatooine. Reset quest and redo boss. Each time...no joy. Still carryiing the open quest with me. I'm on English servers but since verything but the buttons here are in flawless English I thought I'd add... A fellow player pointed me here.

I have 2 open tickets on it. Happened to a guildmate last night too. Same thing exactly.

Will try to esc try again immed. and see if that works. I've tried all the other stuff.

This worked.

1. press holo

2. holo hangs

3. press esc (gets UI back)

4. Press holo again

now get the right cutscene, end quest, rewards, etc.

I have added this update to my ticket with bioware. They should add this to their list of workarounds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm locked on the quest but earlier. I've defeated Master Vossan but when I talk to him I can't pass from the first chat choice. It locks on any choice, my character replies, but it just hangs there waiting for Vossan's part...

Very frustrating.

I've found that if I move around the side (to the left) of the holo terminal and try again it works.

I know it sounds silly but it seems to be something to do with standing right there in the entrance way to the holo terminal room.

When it hangs, i hit escape... move around to the left and try again.

/shrug

• 2 weeks later...