Excessive trash mobs

blackdots

This whole thread is a joke, right? I mean I must be missing sarcasm or something here.. Yeah, that's it. You are all being sarcastic. Ok. I will join in.

Message Follows.

Yeah, totally. They should make all mobs only attack you if you attack them. I mean really, this game is uber unrealistic that an imperial soldier would attack a Jedi, right? So let's make them all passive so that I can just run into their base and plant some bombs. If I want to fight them, I'll attack them myself! Umm.. And they should each give me some chocolate cake when I walk by them.

As for the need for XP.. I think it would be much more exciting for a player if we went around looking for little cakes labled "Eat Me" so that we can just immediately grow big and strong without any effort. That would make the game so much more fun.

I think we need to institute silver platters into the game, so that everything can be handed to us on them.

Seriously, folks. This is what you sound like. Mobs are going to be Aggro, and they are going to respawn quickly enough that other players have something to fight off. This is the nature of gaming. You are never going to be able to just run past mobs without being attacked unless you happen to be a stealth class. If that's what you want, might I suggest rolling a stealther? Otherwise, as a previous poster said, Deal with it. :rolleyes: