Top assassin Damage hit?

GhostMarine

holy crap! I am leveling an Sin right now, I'm bored of my Sentinel if I'm honest and really am loving that Deception tree... i'm getting used to how it works... man that's a crazy huge hit, i'm guessing that has to be maul with an exptert buff, or maybe that "inspiration" mirror? Against low geared cat? 8k is like holy crap

I landed a 8.1k discharge on a pve geared Vanguard in The Black Hole, I ran out of Power exotech adrenals so i was only using my garbage reusable surge adrenal. I wonder what that discharge would have been with 500 more power instead of 375 extra surge or whatever.

Also is you play a Deception/madness hybrid you could land very hard hitting Maul, get the melee damage boost from shock (madness talent) and the extra 30% for maul from deception +exploit weakness+ red ower up(expertise) and crit your maul on a light armor and see what happen lol I bet it will be very close to 10k

My 9k maul:

http://postimage.org/image/5b2qhhrp1/

I am especially proud of this feat of retardedness and power stacking

Although, the 5th top overall hit in this game was achieved by an assassin with a 10k maul. Check the ultimate pvp records thread, it's quite impressive

Oh and by the way, the madness hybrid you are describing is nice but I came up with a better one specifically for mauling that I call the BIGMAULS spec

basically it involves taking nerve wracking, induction, and duplicity. if you can, try to get some extra points in exploitive strikes as well and use recklessness and shock/discharge on someone with gear to give yourself some extra crit chance and duplicity proc before you maul that poor 12k sorc. grab the pvp buff and then get him, and good luck getting it to crit

Good luck on your noobmauling :D

Edited by JP_Legatus

My 9k maul:

http://postimage.org/image/5b2qhhrp1/

I am especially proud of this feat of retardedness and power stacking

Although, the 5th top overall hit in this game was achieved by an assassin with a 10k maul. Check the ultimate pvp records thread, it's quite impressive

Oh and by the way, the madness hybrid you are describing is nice but I came up with a better one specifically for mauling that I call the BIGMAULS spec

basically it involves taking nerve wracking, induction, and duplicity. if you can, try to get some extra points in exploitive strikes as well and use recklessness and shock/discharge on someone with gear to give yourself some extra crit chance and duplicity proc before you maul that poor 12k sorc. grab the pvp buff and then get him, and good luck getting it to crit

Good luck on your noobmauling :D

Yeap that's the one i was talking about :D