Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed

xordevoreaux

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the servers are still down, but Just for grins, I logged on anyway, and this was the server list:

Ebon Hawk - English

Bergeren Colony - English

Darth Nihilus - French

Jar'Kai Sword - German

Battle Meditation - French

Fun!

If you use the scroll feature ( mouse wheel ) on your mouse you will see all of the servers listed.

I know the servers are still down, but Just for grins, I logged on anyway, and this was the server list:

Ebon Hawk - English

Bergeren Colony - English

Darth Nihilus - French

Jar'Kai Sword - German

Battle Meditation - French

Fun!

They messed something while testing and there will be a little rollback to the state before CXP Bug:D

I wonder (not wondering, actually, we know the answer) if we'll be spending the time between now and Nov 8 listening to people complain about having to scroll to reach their server (and no this not directed at DieAlteHexe in any way).

It's a game! We close our eyes, scroll scroll scroll, click!

oooOOooo, now i'm on THAT server today!

More fun!

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

This is one of the changes that is happening today with Game Update 5.5. We have adjusted the UI to only show 5 servers (which is what we will be moving to with United Forces). Until that happens on 11/8, you can simply just use your mouse scroll wheel to access all of the servers.

We will show you servers based on last used, number of characters, and server name. No need for panic, your stuff is still there :).

Full patch notes will be going up in about 5 minutes.

-eric

Hey folks,

This is one of the changes that is happening today with Game Update 5.5. We have adjusted the UI to only show 5 servers (which is what we will be moving to with United Forces). Until that happens on 11/8, you can simply just use your mouse scroll wheel to access all of the servers.

We will show you servers based on last used, number of characters, and server name. No need for panic, your stuff is still there :).

-eric

Ermegerd!!

Hey folks,

-eric

Just lol :rolleyes:

I thought it was just my computer -- my server is still there, but most are not ..

well .... it has gotta be because these things time time and it goes slow, but still looks strange to not see all of them up there .....

Mousewheel scroll.... with your eyes closed.... then double click.

That'll be your server for the day.

"Hello, and I'll be your server today. If you have any questions about our menu items, please let me know."

That makes things simple, I'm only on the one server.

So I have to use my scroll wheel.

As mentioned, if your one server is your most-used server, which, I would hope with only one that it would be, it'll be at the top of the list probably by the 2nd time you log in and out.

Hey folks,

-eric

So, if I don't use 5 servers, how are the last 2(let's say 2) picked? RNG? Alphabet?

As mentioned, if your one server is your most-used server, which, I would hope with only one that it would be, it'll be at the top of the list probably by the 2nd time you log in and out.

All the other servers keep asking me to make new characters, I SO not into that, aside from the other 10 times I used it.

Hey folks,

-eric

So don't go creating toons on dead servers, n00bs!