Players I shall no longer buff

FlippinFlapJack

I don't think it's the kangaroo jumping in general that's bothersome. It's the ON THE GIANT SPEEDER part, and that I totally agree with. Particularly when they're bouncing in circles around the GTN or vendors. Bouncing sans speeder I can live with.

I'll add a pet peeve of my own. People who use aoe abilities such as forcequake or the horrifically annoying smuggler emote repeatedly. Once or twice, fine, but when you sit there forcequaking on the fleet or throwing little grenades at the floor...../facepalm. It makes me occasionally sorry I can't gank my own faction.

Good thing I unlocked all 4 buffs weeks ago.

I didn't roll Sith Warrior to treat my slave with respect. Nor did I roll bountyhunter to treat my co-worker with respect. Nor did I roll agent to treat my bald co-worker with respect. Nor did I roll inquisitor to treat Khem Val with respect.

Edited by BlazingShadow

Good thing I unlocked all 4 buffs weeks ago.

I didn't roll Sith Warrior to treat my slave with respect. Nor did I roll bountyhunter to treat my co-worker with respect. Nor did I roll agent to treat my bald co-worker with respect. Nor did I roll inquisitor to treat Khem Val with respect.

also what he said