The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Atlanta, GA!

TaitWatson

I'm not much of a Facebook guy, so I have no idea how the RSVPs are going. Does it look like there's plenty of space? I'd hate to book a room and find out at the door the event is full.

The Tabby holds like 3,000 people. It's a concert venue. They had maybe 100 people at the Dallas event. I think you'll be fine. And the RSVP's were not mandatory. It's just so they can get a general head count for the food and drinks they are providing.

Is this an "Adults Only" gathering? I'd like to bring my son if it's appropriate. He is 14 years old.

There was an open bar at the other events. Everyone was respectful in Dallas and I did see a few dads who had brought their teenage sons, though the crowd was mostly mid-20's to 40's.

I'd say your son would run into more drunks and foul mouths at a Falcons game.

Edited by Dawginole

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I wanted to announce something I am pretty excited about for our Atlanta event... a new community mini-pet! That's right, we feel the Tauntaun Fawn may have run its course and it is time for a new pet. Our new mini-pet is the M8-3R Astromech! He is a sleek yellow and silver, in honor of our forum colors. Atlanta will be the first event where we are giving away the M8-3R instead of the Tauntaun Fawn, and we will continue to give away the droid from that event forward for the rest of the year.

If you don't have a Tauntan Fawn, fret not. We still intend to continue giving them away on our weekly stream, along with occasionally on the forums and social media as well. If you aren't attending our Atlanta event but you want to see what the new pet looks like, Tait will be running around with one in-game on our Friday stream this week.

Hopefully we will see many of you at our events so you can get an M8-3R of your very own.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks!

I wanted to announce something I am pretty excited about for our Atlanta event... a new community mini-pet! That's right, we feel the Tauntaun Fawn may have run its course and it is time for a new pet. Our new mini-pet is the M8-3R Astromech! He is a sleek yellow and silver, in honor of our forum colors. Atlanta will be the first event where we are giving away the M8-3R instead of the Tauntaun Fawn, and we will continue to give away the droid from that event forward for the rest of the year.

If you don't have a Tauntan Fawn, fret not. We still intend to continue giving them away on our weekly stream, along with occasionally on the forums and social media as well. If you aren't attending our Atlanta event but you want to see what the new pet looks like, Tait will be running around with one in-game on our Friday stream this week.

Hopefully we will see many of you at our events so you can get an M8-3R of your very own.

-eric

Sweet!

Edited by TwinkleTwinkie

:rak_02: Dang it; I was hoping to get a taun fawn (which, btw, is still mentioned as being given to all attendees on the community news page). Hopefully the M8-3R is cute like the fawn even if it is a droid.

Edited by WhyNot