Guide: Vanity Pets

Phlar

Hutt Observer

For Empire – This pet can be purchased from Nongta Collectors Edition vendor on Vaiken Spacedock – Upper Ring (Imperial Fleet) for 25,000 credits.

Interrogation Droid

This pet can be purchased from the Dark Side vendor (For Republic – Vindir located on the Republic Fleet Station) for 25,000 credits. Requires Dark Side Level III or above.

Little Sandcrawler

This pet can be purchased from the Light Side vendor for 25,000 credits (on the Republic Fleet Station – Mira Light Side Vendor (X:-4512, Y:-4764)). Requires Light Level III or above.

Minimech CE

This pet is part of the Collector’s Edition or Digital Copy version of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Mouse Droid

Available from the Security Key vendor for 25,000 credits (For Republic – Tamin Republic Fleet, For Empire – Toth Imperial Fleet Vaiken Spacedocks).

The Czerka Eye

For Empire – This pet can be purchased in the Dorn Base – Command Center on Hoth from Grady – Social Items vendor (X:-2639, Y:874) for 25,000 credits. Requires Social Level VII

MO-GUL Thrall Droid

Dropped off of Karagga the Unyielding in Karaggas Palace Operation.

I have the Hutt Observer on my Smuggler. both CE vendors sell it. same goes for the LS/DS pets. they are not linked to faction. (I'm pretty sure you can get the Czerka eye for Republic side aswell, I've just not checked yet. I might aswell..)

and on topic:

I am .so. glad I got my birdie yesterday morning before the guides showed up. ha. people on my server are camping the spawn points :p

Edited by amnie

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timers are up in air. Its been 5 hours since the last guy picked up the egg at the bridge nest on my server and it still hasn't spawned. And I've been waiting this whole time.

Waiting is doing wonders for my term papers though. Nearly done with one of them.

Edit: Current time for the bridge Nest respawn was 5 hours and 17 minutes(spawned about a minute after i posted Lol). And everyone else who was waiting logged off in frustration. Yay me!

Edited by ZanderSol

I wouldn't call the egg locations "empire" or "republic" side, people know those terms from the datacron hunting in which it means you really can't go to the other faction's spot. That is not the case here, right? Or can you not loot it at the other faction's spot?

Nice post, thx :)

Edited by Fei-Ke

I wouldn't call the egg locations "empire" or "republic" side, people know those terms from the datacron hunting in which it means you really can't go to the other faction's spot. That is not the case here, right? Or can you not loot it at the other faction's spot?

Nice post, thx :)

oh you can, one spot is just really close to an imperial base and the other close to a republican base

The liver has dropped from: Tauntauns on hoth, the heroic mobs by snowblind.

Wonderous Egg: Spawns in a nest after you defeat the last boss in the Operation Explosive Content. I can't find the screenshot for it but I am unsure if it is hard mode only or also drops in story mode.

Tauntaun Puzzle: We have also found a mob called Tauntaun Mother, one of our guildmates had jumped it while farming livers for us said it spawned about 20 tauntaun adds tho no little ones.

Wonderous Egg: Spawns in a nest after you defeat the last boss in the Operation Explosive Content. I can't find the screenshot for it but I am unsure if it is hard mode only or also drops in story mode.

That is what I thought as there were Orobirds located in the new raid.

I'll will add it into the guide, but would like some screenshots of the nest and the hatched Orochick ;)

Needs more investigation then :)

Cheers!

The liver has dropped from: Tauntauns on hoth, the heroic mobs by snowblind.

Tauntaun Puzzle: We have also found a mob called Tauntaun Mother, one of our guildmates had jumped it while farming livers for us said it spawned about 20 tauntaun adds tho no little ones.

Where did you hear that about the Wonderous Egg?

And do you have coordinates for the Tauntaun Mother?