Daily don't nerf stun bubble thread

TheRealLuxford

Stun bubble to be buffed.......My favorite part of stun bubble is waiting for the cooldown of the bubble to be almost over running into a group of clowns and popping it. Since the cool down is done I cast it again and literally pop is in thier face no less than a second after the other bubble just popped.

But that isn't the most fun part. The best part is after I blow my bubbles, I go afk in the middle of the war zone (because seriously who cares) and run over to the forum to see if I made anyone mad enough to post a nerf bubble post. When I see a post from one a the people a just got with my bubble I rejoice.

Not only do I rejoice but I look to the right of me and my dog seems happier. Is it possible that stun bubbles have a direct correlation to a pets happiness? I think if BW were to nerf bubble millions of dogs in the world would die. That would be a lot of blood on your hands bw

Stun bubble to be buffed.......My favorite part of stun bubble is waiting for the cooldown of the bubble to be almost over running into a group of clowns and popping it. Since the cool down is done I cast it again and literally pop is in thier face no less than a second after the other bubble just popped.

But that isn't the most fun part. The best part is after I blow my bubbles, I go afk in the middle of the war zone (because seriously who cares) and run over to the forum to see if I made anyone mad enough to post a nerf bubble post. When I see a post from one a the people a just got with my bubble I rejoice.

Not only do I rejoice but I look to the right of me and my dog seems happier. Is it possible that stun bubbles have a direct correlation to a pets happiness? I think if BW were to nerf bubble millions of dogs in the world would die. That would be a lot of blood on your hands bw

While I hate bubble stun with a passion, I do love animals. Not with a passion, that would be gross.

"Kinetic Collapse: Force Armors you place on yourself have a <<1>>% chance to collapse in a concussive blastwave when they end, incapacitating all nearby enemies for 3 seconds. This effect does not break on damage."

Meh

Edited by WaldoA

They are nerfing the stun bubbles to only work on your own character but have you seen all the stuff they are adding to the class in 1.7? We get a weird transport ability that will have a 60m range, get a huge increase on our dots and force inbalance, and in the seer tree you will be able to spec into having your force speed ability reset its cooldown...it's going to be glorious.

They are nerfing the stun bubbles to only work on your own character but have you seen all the stuff they are adding to the class in 1.7? We get a weird transport ability that will have a 60m range, get a huge increase on our dots and force inbalance, and in the seer tree you will be able to spec into having your force speed ability reset its cooldown...it's going to be glorious.

Nothing is set in stone because someone decided to datamine. It's still up to the devs to determine how and when the data will become accessible by the game.