Hard decision

Kayzi

I am currently having a problem deciding which class I want to play. I believe I have narrowed it down to Commando and Shadow. Ive tried numerous classes and these are the 2 I always come back to. They are both level 24 now.

Just to know what im looking to do: I like to PvE raid but im also a pretty big into PvP.

My question is what class out of these 2 would be better for what I want to do (Main PvE with a big focus in PvP as well)

I enjoy the melee of the Shadow, it feels more engaging to me. I enjoy the Commando for the big gun. The range doesnt feel quite as engaging but it gets the job done specially in PvP.

Also one of the only classes I had not tried that ive been interested in is the Vanguard. How would the vanguard stack up with these 2 classes. Would I be better off doing a Vanguard for their mix of melee/range capabilities?

To sum it up: Commando,Shadow, or Vanguard

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/trooper/vanguard/#::f3ef2efe2f5ef3e4fe3f4e8f18:

That's the link to the build I use on my Vanguard Tank, It is a boss in PvE and pretty decent in PvP. Deffintaly worth a try. I Also have a Shadow, Tank Specced as well. Fun class too has alot of great utility. You haven't really said if you want to Tank or Dps, but It sounds more DPS. I would say stick with your shadow if thats what your wanting.