Hk-51 is he real???

Sulvan

I have heard people say yeah there is an hk 51 i looked on torhead.com and it gives you info on him but it seems like most people dont give evidence of him exisiting. I just am confused there is too many questions.

If a DEV is reading this i would like to know if people have just been lying about this. :confused::confused:

What kind of real do you mean? He is real in that he exists in the game files and there has clearly been work done in order for him to eventually be added into the game. However he isn't real in the sense that he currently is not available in the game as the quests relating to him are currently not in game(and a dev has confirmed that he is not currently in the game).

HK-51 is in game.

He is a boss in "The False Emperor" Instance on Ilum

O_o ***? Horribly wrong on multiple levels.

HK-47 is in the False Emperor. If you are talking about the rumor that the FP is tied to recruiting HK-51, then that rumor is completely wrong. HK-51 is currently not in the game.

The third party sites that list HK-51 as a companion came to that conclusion due to data mining during beta testing.

HK-51 was never obtainable during beta.

It's speculated that HK-51 was put in place in order to be released during a future content patch. Only time will tell.