Another healer video

Aerilas

Hi all, ive uploaded another video of me healing.

It's a civil war (some waste of time scenes edited out) where I always fight outnumbered, yet I have a tank with me who keeps it interesting.

Unfortunately, it's not as good as i wanted. The first fight is my favourite.

You will find my other video through my videos on youtube.

Would enjoy comments here or on youtube.

I liked the first song, didn't watch much after that. I did notice that neither of you two paid any attention to the node when you were at snow.

that was only that first part heh, the other parts were always on the platform. besides, i could see others were on the platform on my ops screen

Hope you can take some constructive criticism.

1. I don't think I ever saw you use DS that entire video. Even if you aren't using it to keep your energy high, at least know that it has higher hps than 2 stacks of slow release. In addition, it is good interrupt bait and for use after being interrupted.

2. I didn't see you heal from cover at all.

3. You use UWM waaaaay too much.

4. Weren't using your slow and cc's to create breathing room.

5. Starting a fight out of stealth instead of opening on someone first for decent burst and upper hand generation. Plus element of surprise.

6. Your movements were very predictable. You get interrupted, you move a short distance then you try again. Rinse and repeat. This ties into the one above of you being too reliant on UWM.

7. Lay fly by down against a melee heavy team and stand in it. It either gives you time to recoop and not be damaged or they take a lot of aoe dmg.

still no interest in healer vids... guess ill hv to roll a mara then

I'll watch it later. I always enjoy healer videos and commando gunnery videos. But the healer videos are all kind of the same since they always feature an operative healer. I'd like to see a command/merc PvP healer video for once.