Favorite BBQ sauce.

LordCaramun

I make my own, or use my sister's, but she use's a mustard base sauce that her husband came across. It's good, but I prefer the tomato based sauces.

It's actually quite easy to make a good BBQ sauce, it just takes a bit of time, but well worth it.

As for purchased? I haven't purchased one in almost 30 years, so not sure what's out there.

You should make one with scotch bonnets and call it Darth Baras' Hot BBQ.

I make my own, or use my sister's, but she use's a mustard base sauce that her husband came across. It's good, but I prefer the tomato based sauces.

It's actually quite easy to make a good BBQ sauce, it just takes a bit of time, but well worth it.

As for purchased? I haven't purchased one in almost 30 years, so not sure what's out there.

You should make one with scotch bonnets and call it Darth Baras' Hot BBQ.

Overseer Ragate, be that you?

I make a lot of different types of my own. What's in them is [REDACTED], and also just follow other's recipe's. I don't have a favorite really since there are so many variations and types good for different things.

Off the shelf Sweet Baby Rays is always on hand, and usually Bone Suckin' Sauce. I like them for all-around general use for quick grilling or whatever. Also bottles of local favorites I pick up while work traveling around the US.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I live in Kansas City home of Gates BBQ so naturally my favorite would be Gates BBQ Sauce. :p

I grew up in the Kansas City area too. There are 2 types of people that live there. Those who love Gates and those who Love Arthur Bryants. IMHP you can't go wrong with either one.

Edited by rkamm
add too

I grew up in the Kansas City area too. There are 2 types of people that live there. Those who love Gates and those who Love Arthur Bryants. IMHP you can't go wrong with either one.

oh yeah!! If I am in the mood for BBQ I go with which ever happens to be closer to me :D