Broken Ops and bad customer service

We have run into several problems with eternity vault ops, from things like screwed up lock outs that keep getting longer, chests that arent able to be looted after a boss dies, the last boss not being able to be looted by anyone that dies because nobody can res or battle res you and theres no way to get back to the boss.

All that doesnt really bother me, its a new game and i expect bugs, but the cutomer service has been absolutely horrible, most tickets go unanswered, the ones that do get answered are answered by a bot and closed. Not something i have ever experienced in a "AAA" mmo, i have never had customer service this horrible in wow or rift.

Edited by Mallorik

Have to agree with you there. Customer services is a total joke. You would think they would do a better job of pretending to give a crap about their "customers" shortly after launch, when the game will be at its buggiest. Tickets take days to be answered by bots. Shame shame shame.

Gosh, could it be because at launch they have the biggest ticket queue they're likely to deal with before the first xpac?

the level of self involvement of mmo players is a little stunning sometimes.

personally, i'd rather they were spending the time fixing bugs, rather than holding your hand and giving you the personal reassurance that you seem to need.

Gosh, could it be because at launch they have the biggest ticket queue they're likely to deal with before the first xpac?

personally, i'd rather they were spending the time fixing bugs, rather than holding your hand and giving you the personal reassurance that you seem to need.

A way to avoid tickets:

Make sure the game is fixed and doesn't have silly, debilitating issues that stop you, y'know, playing the game? ^_^

People need to calm down with their complaints.. I've read too many QQ posts about canceling their sub over trivial almost expected launch issues. The game has officially been out for 9 days now. Deal with the issues for now while the Devs get everything in order.. between all the complaints of server queue times, bug fixes, balancing the game fixing your ops I'm sure they have a lot on their plate and just need their community to be patient while they iron it all out.

Take a chill pill

OP clearly has no idea how software is written.

It is *impossible* to write something perfect the first time, even if every developer was at a "John Carmack" level.

Compare this to WoW's launch, and SWTOR is going absolutely smooth as butter.

(hint- there are no classes in SWTOR that have empty talent trees right now, like hunters did at launch)

it is holydays, it problem become better in january with I guess a first big patch that fix the major problems and support is on full crew (I hope)

EDIT: stop bashinng the OP? he got a valid reason and the arguments is from kinder garden cops....they got atleast 3 year of testing and programing he game with both beta and alpha dedicated teams for testing also bioware is not some small studio, and rift did have a more smooth launch so all arguments so far except the one with ticket cue is just stupide

Edited by RoaRawR

A way to avoid tickets:

Make sure the game is fixed and doesn't have silly, debilitating issues that stop you, y'know, playing the game? ^_^

Please direct us to the MMO you have created. Since you know how to have the smoothest and bug-free game launch in gaming history.

Are you serious? This has to be a troll, because I'm reporting you as such.

These people are losing ENTIRE LOCKOUTS, not to mention loot they earned on the current one. That's at least a week if not more worth of gear. They are absolutely entitled to the loot they earned, and not some canned CS response.

Telling one of the most prolific raiding guilds in WoW that they are "basically screwed" when it comes to the loot they earned is not how you build good relationships with your player base. If they continue to treat the top players like this, they're sunk before they even get off the ground.

Please direct us to the MMO you have created. Since you know how to have the smoothest and bug-free game launch in gaming history.

Give me the number of staff Bioware have/had, with the same career experience.

Give me the same amount of money Bioware have/had.

Give me the same amount of time Bioware have/had.

Sure, I'll make a better one.

how many lockouts could you possibly have lost at launch + 9 days?

we lost over a full week we cleared it last week and as of today i still have 5 days on my loick out (if it doesnt reset again) and still no replies to our tickets, no reply on the lost boss loot from unlootable boss chests and no reply on not being able to res or return to the corpse after killing the last boss in eternity vault.

And i dont know what all these fanboys are getting all bent out of shape about, i said i understand and expect a new game to be buggy, but i also expect really good customer support for my money. I still love the game and im still playing it and have no intentions of leaving,

But seeing the customer service go the way of verrant/soe from back in the eq days has shaken my faith in bioware, i just dont think you can run a AAA game like that anymore.