Pax Republica is recruiting! 4 Years as a PvP/PvE guild!

NwahsNirom

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a returning player, LF a great guild to invest my time into. Only Problem is I work 2nd Shift on a Central Time Zone.

What are yalls raid times?

Any specific Classes yall need?

I see that yall are already clearing the new content, is there room for additional people?

First guild run of Scum and Villainy tonight!

We usually raid at 7 cst on tuesday and thursday for progression and wednesday and friday for gear up. Monday is a cleaning day :p.

We will accept you regardless of class and there is always room for more people! :D

Hello,

Frost answered your questions pretty well. Those have been our raid times for months, but they are subject to change obviously. We have gotten a huge influx of new players so we may need to create new raid times to fit everyone's needs. I will work very hard to ensure anyone that signs up with us and fits in get involved in PvE or PvP content somehow.

Tonight we may have two raid groups going after a day of PvP: Nightmare denova, to finally kill NiM Kephess (we will be overleveled, but it will be fun. We were 3/4 NiM EC before 2.0) and maybe get some tank mounts, AND/OR first attempts at TFB or S&V HM