One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Ranadiel_Marius

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tharan just a one night stand or a romance option too?

I ask because some sites list him as an option for Consulars, but others say he'll dump you for Holiday.

Tharan is a bit odd to say the least.

There is an option where you do go off with him and then the next day, he essentially "breaks up" with you because Holiday is apparently shocking his bed.

However, if you say no because of Holiday (which is what I did--honestly, either option would leave me feeling bad), he looks down and goes on about how he thought you and him had something special and essentially implies he wanted it to turn into more.

So the actual wanting seems there--but Holiday complicates it? It's actually kind of depressing. Especially as I found Tharan the most interesting out of the Counselor Companions...and the only male not obsessed with weapons/killing things.

Edited by Jenemi

It seems like after Nar Shaddaa, your love life beyond companions goes to a crashing halt. Least for a male Sith Inquisitor.

From 25-50, I must've had about 4 flirt options and all of them ended with me being shot down. "I'm flattered, but I'm married" Awww! And don't forget Thana Vesh, who is the biggest [flirt] tease in the game.

Enjoy the one night stands at low levels, because they disappear just as quickly as those fade in/fade outs.

Edited by DarthGile

It seems like after Nar Shaddaa, your love life beyond companions goes to a crashing halt. Least for a male Sith Inquisitor.

From 25-50, I must've had about 4 flirt options and all of them ended with me being shot down. "I'm flattered, but I'm married" Awww! And don't forget Thana Vesh, who is the biggest [flirt] tease in the game.

Enjoy the one night stands at low levels, because they disappear just as quickly as those fade in/fade outs.

Oh come now, you can get another round(or a first round) with Rylee Dray as a male Inquisitor near the end of Act 3. At least if I am keeping the one night stands straight in my head. >.>

As for your love life coming to a crahsing halt, around that time you should be starting a companion romance(if you are doing one), so the devs might have assumed that people interested in this sort of thing would have that at later stages of the game. That aside, a drop off isn't universal accross all classes. The male JK gets only 2 one night stands, one around level 7-9 and one around level 47.

Female agent also gets Jordel Tlan in Nar Shadda if you play your speech choices right. Just refuse to use the poison and insist on flirt and your girl goes all the way without hesitation. Oh also choose to bribe the twilek. Make sure kaliyo is there too, her reaction is funny. Don't miss it! ;)

Please add Jordel Tlan to list!

Edited by Dicey

Wow I am in a bad mood right now. I just finished Voss on my JK and....well I messed up at the ending. I was trying to explore all paths to get the ending for the planet that I wanted, but it would seem that I was blocked off from the path I wanted by some earlier decision. I tried a DS option to see if it was closer to what I wanted, but it ended the conversation earlier than the other paths so I couldn't esc out in time. I think I ended up dooming the entire planet and didn't get what I wanted. >.>

So learn from my mistakes. I think if you want the Tala-Reh romance option for JKs you have to be very understanding of the whole vision thing. I was trying to convince her that the whole vision thing was ridiculous and I apparently failed miserably.

Yana-Ton. The female Agent marries one of the others for this part, but I'm not sure who.

Looks like the one for females is Phil-Ton. I don't see any point where either one is consumated in a quick skim of the dialogue files, but I'll take your word on Yana-Ton and just add in a note saying I'm not sure on consumation with Phil-Ton.

Out of curiosity, does the Watcher Two flirting for Imperial Agent count as a one night stand, or something else?

Curios about it, can't play the Agent story myself for some time to come.

Personally I consider Watcher Two to basically be a full romance. I mean it starts in the prologue and causes a slight alteration in at least some of the possible Agent endings, and while it is minor I think it is more of an impact than any companion romance has on the ending scenes.

Mind you I don't know how much of an impact the romance has between the beginning and ending so it might just be completely forgotten in the meantime. I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out, but unfortunatly the Agent is going to be the last class I play so I won't get to see it for a while.

I remember as a JK I got one after completing the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series when I reported back to the Mirialan in charge of giving me the Bonus Series :D

Did the flirt upon completion of all Bonus missions.. Forgot the name though

Deera Ulyette who is available to all Republic classes.

Well not all of these are "one night stands" by a strict definition. The pouint of the list is for the romantic encounters, besides companion romances, that actually go beyond just flirting. Hmmm probably should have called the thread Romantic Encounters but a little late for that.

I did remove the uncertainty of the consumation tag though based on your confirmation.

I didnt see it on here but .....Lady Granthan is a one nighter. Most probably wouldnt want to but i thought it was fun to kill her husband and the ask her for 'more'. Plus her son sends an assassin after you because it peeves him lol

Okay so that was the cnounter I was thinking it was. I guess I just put down the wrong name then. I'm guessing that Cellvanta Rethari is a servant of hers or soemthing then? Because I believe the one night stand in Cellvanta's dialogue file meaning the conversation starts with Cellvante(or I just copied down the wrong name).

Jedi Knight

Mini Romances for Males

Tala-Reh- Voss

Sith Warrior

Mini Romances for Males

Lady Granthan - Dromund Kaas

I have a 50 of both of these classes and didn't get either of them. Can someone explain how to get them? I must've missed something as I just ended the voss questline like 6 hours ago(I hit 50 on Voss) and I didn't even see a flirt option with Tala-Reh and she told me about her husband and everything.

As for Lady Granthan, I have 50 SW and I don't have a clue who that is? I certainly didn't get it though.

Any explanation of either of these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have a 50 of both of these classes and didn't get either of them. Can someone explain how to get them? I must've missed something as I just ended the voss questline like 6 hours ago(I hit 50 on Voss) and I didn't even see a flirt option with Tala-Reh and she told me about her husband and everything.

As for Lady Granthan, I have 50 SW and I don't have a clue who that is? I certainly didn't get it though.

You have to choose a specific option with Ranna(something like you saved them for her) in order to get the flirt options with her.

I'm honestly not sure about Tala-Reh. She has no flirt options at all, but the dialogue files still have a path where you sleep with her. I messed that one up myself though. Generally speaking, I know what you have to do.

You have to keep her alive post killing the Sith lord on the planet. I'm not 100% certain of how you do this. When I played through, I tried to convince her that that the mystics weren't to be trusted. However I think the path you have to take is to convince her that you understand their ways. I think if you do that then she might be willing to believe your potential interpretation of the vision rather than cutting you off before you offer the interpretation.

If anyone has played a IA, whats the deal with Watcher 2? I've heard she puts out at the end of dromund kaas, but as a chiss agent choosing all the flirt options I got nothing. Do I have to be human or something?

Watcher 2 might be the only race restricted romantic encounter in the game. I know you can't get the Dromund Kaas one if you aren't human, but I'm not sure if non-humans can eventually win her over if they keep trying.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

I got ranna she was easy just be a hero and you can't miss it. The ones I missed were graftan for sw, even though I was full on darkside. The other was Tala-reh which is the one that annoys me. I was very understanding of the vision thing. I have fraps of every possible conversation option with her(and the entire jk story) and yet when I offered myself up for the vision she just says she serves the mystics and walks away as my character looks visibly distraught. Mad now, I knew there was a way to sleep with her from Kira's voice files(she gets mad but doesn't break up with you). Now it's gone and I'm already fifty, just disappointed. Oh well maybe I'll make a guardian one day and a sent for my imp and do things differently.

Spoiler...

Lady Granthan at Granthan Estate near the end of Dromand Kaas. I only got the option to meet her and her son with Sith War. I've tried it with BH and with Inquis, but have not gotten there on my IA, so not sure about that one.

For the Warrior, you go go to Lady Granthan and she is with her son. Initially she attacks you, when you defeat her and son, you get the dialogue option before they die. She pleads for the life of her son and asks you to kill her husb, and let her son take his place as Lord. ( She wants to rule behind the scenes and pull her sons puppet strings.) After you go kill her husband you come back to her and she gives the reward, but it offers you the option of something like " Is that all?" I'm not even sure it was a Flirt...cant remember.

Anyway she gets flirty and says she supposes she can reward you further...she dismisses her son for some privacy, lol. Note - Vette does not like this but she only gave me a -1...but her comments are very negative. I guess the son doesn't appreciate being his mothers puppet and the fact you bagged her cuz he sends assassin later, lol.