Organized PvE?

soowonlee

Hi guys,

I noticed a lot talk about organized PVP I this forum, which is cool, but I haven't noticed much discussion about organized PvE. I checked the other Begeren Colony forum, but didn't see anything recent.

Getting an ops group together on the fleet can be a real pain. It'd be cool if we can use this forum to organize groups for EV, KP, EC, and TFB. There's Thursday night ranked PvP. Maybe we can have Tuesday night ops? Let me know if anyone's interested in making something happen.

- Bartemaeus/Daneeka

I'm sure lots of guilds do ranked pvp in-house as well, but you see people organizing pvp events here as well. Why not with ops? Does it have to be a guild thing only?

I just put a feeler out there to see if there are others interested in running ops, who might be part of guilds that don't run ops all the time, and who don't want to leave a group of people they like just to try to get into guild that does run ops.

If no one's interested, that's okay, I guess. I'm guessing there are people that do want to get together to run ops and don't want to join another guild to do so. If so, hit me up. I'd be thrilled to meet you all.

And no, I'm not trolling.

I'm sure lots of guilds do ranked pvp in-house as well, but you see people organizing pvp events here as well. Why not with ops? Does it have to be a guild thing only?

I just put a feeler out there to see if there are others interested in running ops, who might be part of guilds that don't run ops all the time, and who don't want to leave a group of people they like just to try to get into guild that does run ops.

If no one's interested, that's okay, I guess. I'm guessing there are people that do want to get together to run ops and don't want to join another guild to do so. If so, hit me up. I'd be thrilled to meet you all.

And no, I'm not trolling.

No, something like that doesn't have to be a guild only thing. But, it does tend to take a lot more work by a very motivated personality and is not always successful when done in an unguilded setting. The vast majority of folks do not visit the server forums, so you are missing a huge chunk of potential people to do this with. If you do decide to go full steam with it, I would suggest starting by word of mouth. Maybe on the fleet. I would start small, say signing up in the LFG tool for one of the story mode raids. Ops are probably the hardest thing to get people to PUG.

On the other hand if you were talking about any PVE related events, the +10 datacron hunt last week was very successful, and it looks like someone is doing a 'world boss' night. You might want to hop into that! You never know who you might meet and where it could lead.