Possibility of Solo Warzones?

ebikenebi

I know the OP. We dreamed of Jedi robes together, he's been a good friend for years. But always I never got to drag him into PvP. He's just too afraid of being told off and criticized. :{

Bah...we ALL started out sucking. Nobody is going to criticize him if he tries...follow the hoard...that's the best way to begin PvPing...don't be the guy guarding a node/door...he's the guy who gets criticized. Stick with the pack. I've been PvPing in this game since beta and even I still screw up. Don't take ANY criticism seriously or personally...in fact, the guys who ***** the loudest, tend to be the worst.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to play solo, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of fun because I cannot do warzones. I am wondering how likely we could see solo warzones like Huttball or Ancient Hypergate. How many out there would like the option?
ha :p

I don't need other people telling me to not force speed to enemy and double strike on my sage, whatever, I do what I want

If you are like this with warzones please please please don't que for group flashpoints, operations or uprisings. Thank you.

... Nobody is going to criticize him if he tries... SNIP

Well unfortunately that's not the case. I've witnessed far too much berating in unranked war zones in the last year almost all of it directed towards new players or new to class players. IT's enough to turn most anyone off, and I leveled a couple of players almost exclusively through PvP.

PvP is solo. You queue up solo. Now you can be in a group, but it's not mandatory outside group ranked. Not seeing the issue here. You can't make it a 1 player warzone without other players, you do know this right? This isn't college level comprehension, elementary tier at best.

It's nobody's fault but your own if you decide to not partake in this aspect of the game, because you are worried about PvP banter, just ignore it. There are videos and guides to show you what basically needs to be done.

PvP is solo. You queue up solo. Now you can be in a group, but it's not mandatory outside group ranked. Not seeing the issue here. You can't make it a 1 player warzone without other players, you do know this right? This isn't college level comprehension, elementary tier at best.

It's nobody's fault but your own if you decide to not partake in this aspect of the game, because you are worried about PvP banter, just ignore it. There are videos and guides to show you what basically needs to be done.

I think it's pretty clear that he's trolling PvPers...this isn't a real request imo...just a way to tweak PvPers.

Well unfortunately that's not the case. I've witnessed far too much berating in unranked war zones in the last year almost all of it directed towards new players or new to class players. IT's enough to turn most anyone off, and I leveled a couple of players almost exclusively through PvP.
/ignore the "pvp gods" you may run across that spend more time in chat typing what everyone is doing wrong than actually playing.

That way you are done you don't have to hear from them again and you wont be grouped with them again. :cool:

Plus side is I see that less and less these days.

/ignore the "pvp gods" you may run across that spend more time in chat typing what everyone is doing wrong than actually playing.

That way you are done you don't have to hear from them again and you wont be grouped with them again. :cool:

Plus side is I see that less and less these days.

You won't be grouped with them in PvE, but /ignore does NOT work for PvP.

I sort of thought the OP was a troll.

Then I saw:

I know the OP. We dreamed of Jedi robes together, he's been a good friend for years. But always I never got to drag him into PvP. He's just too afraid of being told off and criticized. :{

Now I think the OP is a troll, backed by other trolls.

I'm exclusively a solo player, and never grouped with anyone, and I think it's unfair Bioware favors other players giving them more content. I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.

It's not unfair at all. If you want everything the game has to offer then you have to play everything the game has to offer. I don't do ranked PvP but it's unfair that I can't get the same stuffs as the people who do play ranked PvP. Sounds silly, right?

Your playstyle is your choice, and that's great, but to expect to have everything for only playing a small aspect of the entire game is ridiculous.

Bioware trolled this already. Anyone remember the Denova Coast bug?

Players loaded into their own wz instance and could win it by capping each node and watching the guns do the rest of the work. Back then you had to win to get the weekly, so a lot of players have already done solo wz's!

I was in a warzone last night. After the match everyone left. I was left alone. I didn't get auto kicked out afterwards. So, in essence, I was in a solo warzone. I yelled "Helloooooo!" And didn't even get an echo. Then I cried because no one was there to play with. So I left.

Wow, stop harassing the poor OP. If he wants to solo PVP, what's it to you? How does it affect your game one bit?

I support adding solo warzones. Someone asked why can't they bring in things like Huttball arenas in PVE. I say bring in PVE locations to solo PVP (to reward the new game mode). Here are some suggestions:

Player's Ship (small, objective based arena, rotates on a weekly basis between XS Freighter, Fury, Defender, Mantis, Phantom and Thunderclap. For special occasions, get access to the special map Gravestone!)

Coruscant Stronghold (medium-sized free-for-all arena)

Dromund Kaas Stronghold (same)

Nar Shadaa Stronghold (same)

Yavin Stronghold (large free-for-all arena)

and more!

Edited by CrutchCricket

/facepalm

OK, this is why we why can't have nice things.

Look, solo PVP is practically built into the game already, it's about time they break down, admit it, and add it to group finder.

How do you PvP by yourself? Someone teach me this wizardry!🤓

What if I told you you already have and likely practice the skills required for solo PVP every day?

Edited by CrutchCricket

Look, solo PVP is practically built into the game already, it's about time they break down, admit it, and add it to group finder.

What if I told you you already have and likely practice the skills required for solo PVP every day?

Please do explain.

You do know what PvP means right?

Of course, nothing gets by me. How about you?

Please do explain.

Nothing to explain. Solo PVP has never been easier, especially now that PVP gear has been removed. You can seamlessly switch between solo PVE and solo PVP. Just need to be able to queue for it now.;)