Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

Wenigo

Please tell me that this is a bug. Once you learn the schematic for the Biochem Tactical 3 you are able to craft one Solid Resource Matrix. In addition to the high crafting mats costs of crafting this item, you also spend 16 Solid Resource Matrix to produce 1.

So.......That is a bug right? Or did I just purchase a very elaborate "push here to become homeless" button?

And to follow up on the previously mentioned Tactical schematic shenanigans when i zoned to a new planet the schematic for it is no longer in my biochem crafting window (checked every section with nothing filtered out). Filing bug report now and waiting to see what comes about from all of this.

And to follow up on the previously mentioned Tactical schematic shenanigans when i zoned to a new planet the schematic for it is no longer in my biochem crafting window (checked every section with nothing filtered out). Filing bug report now and waiting to see what comes about from all of this.

this is the tactical it is supposed to give you access to crafting.

Embrace the Pain

The cooldown of Focused Defense is reduced by 2 seconds when you are attacked. This effect cannot occur more than once per second.

Source: Crafted by BioChem. Not available on the Tech Fragment vendor.

Yes.

The schematic has been removed from my crew skill list. No refund or anything, its just gone.

Well glad to see I wasn't the only one bugging out about this I just bought this and learned it then sat here looking dumb founded for a few min like ***. Hey BIO please get your act together and fix this stuff, its beyond a running joke about the quality of updates and content that you keep releasing that is busted enough is enough. I dislike saying the word deserved because It reeks of entitlement, but WE the player base DESERVE better from you as developers for a game that we have continually supported over the year though the ups and down. So in short DO better not only for yourself to have some sense of pride in the work you create but for us and the IP that should be treated better. Edited by swiftrav

In case anyone missed it, Eric answered this in the bug report forum:

Thank you for raising this. Those schematics are actually incomplete items that should not be on the vendor, that is a bug. We are working on a temporary fix right now to make it so players cannot purchase them until they roll off of Kai Zykken.

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

From what I can tell it's a "joke" item that was in the tables and somehow got shsifted into the spot for a real item...

And yet I can't help but think this is how the designer felt about crafting, and about how crafters should be treated... it certainly fits the pattern of malicious abuse that crafting is now.

Are they going to give us the schem or item or have we lost those frags.....which accounts as theft by BW ????

Did you try what Musco suggested (boldface and underline mine)?

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

-eric

Did you try what Musco suggested (boldface and underline mine)?

They still haven't responded to the ticket I sent friday morning about this so anybody who sends one now is waiting at least a week. And knowing BW support they'll just tell you "lol" then close the ticket before you can respond.

Is that so.

I sent a ticket on the 8th.

Bought Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3 from Kai Zykken for 1m credits and 2000 tech fragments

It appeared in my crew skills under a second "misc" category

Now it is gone and I have neither the schematic or my credits or tech fragments

And on the 11th I got a reply

Firstly, let me apologize for the delay in our answer. We have received a very large amount of contacts and this has affected our response time greatly.

I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with the schematic!

This is a bug, and we are working on getting it fixed. In the meantime, I've confirmed that you purchased it and am able to restore your 1,000,000 credits and 2,000 tech fragments.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

I made a ticket also for the same issue at 9 November but still not reply yet after 3 days. i bought the schematic twice thinking the first time it was a wrong item and it was mostly an rng issue. I hope they can give the schematic back or at least the tech fragments and the credits.

I made a ticket also for the same issue at 9 November but still not reply yet after 3 days. i bought the schematic twice thinking the first time it was a wrong item and it was mostly an rng issue. I hope they can give the schematic back or at least the tech fragments and the credits.

why the hell would you want a schematic back that costs 18 SRMs (never mind the rest of the ridiculous ingredients) to make 1 SRM?

I mean, if you wanted to just throw them away, you could mail them to me = P

why the hell would you want a schematic back that costs 18 SRMs (never mind the rest of the ridiculous ingredients) to make 1 SRM?

I mean, if you wanted to just throw them away, you could mail them to me = P

I meant to give back the Biochem schematic or the tech fragments and credits, but asking for the tactical item schematic is a bit too much according to Bioware:p