There should be more warzone categories instead of just 10 - 49 and 50

MUNKRAWK

So I'm under my level at 43 on my first republic toon. I decide to pvp to bring it up. I get stuck on a team with 5 lvl 11's. I know that all the stats for everyone are boosted to 49 but that still doesn't change the fact that a level 11 has like 5 abilities. If you're lvl 11 and you get stunned, you're screwed. and so is your entire team because you are severely limited. It should be changed to more categories. 11 - 29, 30 - 49, and then 50.

If I'm stuck on a team with 5 lvl 11's I just leave the warzone. Not worth my time.

So I'm under my level at 43 on my first republic toon. I decide to pvp to bring it up. I get stuck on a team with 5 lvl 11's. I know that all the stats for everyone are boosted to 49 but that still doesn't change the fact that a level 11 has like 5 abilities. If you're lvl 11 and you get stunned, you're screwed. and so is your entire team because you are severely limited. It should be changed to more categories. 11 - 29, 30 - 49, and then 50.

If I'm stuck on a team with 5 lvl 11's I just leave the warzone. Not worth my time.

this is new and exciting...

from 11-13 on my new Jugg i have no problem grabbing the hutt ball, throwing the hutt ball, catching the hutt ball, scoring with the hutt ball, placing a bomb in void, capturing the data core (with no sprint). Have been in top 5 badges, top five scoring.

I am actually impressed with the job they did balancing it from 10-49...i have no problem killing people with my five skills.

I used to hate the COV war zones as a high lvl you go in a low lvl war zone and BAM most of your stuff is not usable as a high lvl.

outside of your basic stuff that you need a lot of your skills are not needed in pvp or it is very situational.

i don't think its really that bad...the bolster mechanic actually is really fun. and its nice to be able to pvp with friends/guildmates of all levels.

I honestly can say i myself wouldn't pvp before sprint at lvl 14. Even a match where i'm gonna lose like that i just buck up and medal farm.

I mean i know it sucks, but you win some you lose some, oh well.