Voidstar completely ruined?

Bloodfeathers

Why do you continually make the funnest map the quickest to end? I really enjoyed getting into Voidstar matches because it was a good source of continuous fighting.

Silly, just silly. I play pvp to pvp, not just win matches as fast as possible. :confused:

voidstar is nothing but an aoe zergfest. which sucks because now im forced to play that crappy Novare Coast warzone, because i cant quit both as soon as i load in.

Why do you continually make the funnest map the quickest to end? I really enjoyed getting into Voidstar matches because it was a good source of continuous fighting.

Silly, just silly. I play pvp to pvp, not just win matches as fast as possible. :confused:

You mean like heal, interrupt, throw rocks, heal again rebs win kind of fun?

If voidstar is the "quickest to end" for you then you probably aren't playing with a very skilled set of people. L2interrupt people placing charges. I haven't had a single match end with us getting all the way to the datacore yet today, so I really don't see the problem. It's still continuous fighting.