[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
I completely agree we should have a title thats says just 'mandalorian' or something like that honestly it would be cool if people who chose to be mandalors "replacement" bioware should definetly add this cause i love mandalorians and i would be awesome if it was in the game!

/signed

My first 2 characters were bounty hunters, a merc healer and a PT DPS (in RP father and daughter respectively).

I playted them as Mandalorians. Even set up an original Mandalorian legacy name.

I do believe that in beta you would get "The Mandalorian" but like so many other titles from Beta it was removed, though I'm not sure why.

Above all other titles I would like "The Mandalorian", but since that's not possible I am making due with "The Unyielding" and "The Infernal". I just hope that this title becomes available in the future.

It's very disappointing that we dont get a Mandalorian esque title. I wonder why they removed it in beta? Class spoiler for other people seeing it? But many other titles for other classes spoil things imo. Or they could'nt be bothered to add an alternative for those that didnt want to become a mandalorian? Who knows, a dev response would be nice.

It's very disappointing that we dont get a Mandalorian esque title. I wonder why they removed it in beta? Class spoiler for other people seeing it? But many other titles for other classes spoil things imo. Or they could'nt be bothered to add an alternative for those that didnt want to become a mandalorian? Who knows, a dev response would be nice.

i dont understand Bioware's stance for removing titles for classes due to being spoilers

such as the Sith Warrior's

Emperor's Wrath

and the BH's as said in this post; YET they keep IA's title

Double Agent

which damn well spoils that class

i dont understand Bioware's stance for removing titles for classes due to being spoilers

such as the Sith Warrior's

Emperor's Wrath

and the BH's as said in this post; YET they keep IA's title

Double Agent

which damn well spoils that class

This stance always irked me as well. If they're so worried about spoilers, why are companions ever seen in fleet or on planets which come before they are unlocked? Why isn't everyone relegated to grey coveralls in fleet? I don't want spoilers about gear. I want to be surprised when I get it! Why do we have missions that return us to low level worlds? I don't want to know at level 15 that at level 30ish I'll be back on DK. Weak justification is weak. :rolleyes:

This stance always irked me as well. If they're so worried about spoilers, why are companions ever seen in fleet or on planets which come before they are unlocked? Why isn't everyone relegated to grey coveralls in fleet? I don't want spoilers about gear. I want to be surprised when I get it! Why do we have missions that return us to low level worlds? I don't want to know at level 15 that at level 30ish I'll be back on DK. Weak justification is weak. :rolleyes:

exactly!

• 4 weeks later...