Question of the Day 4/22/2013

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Happy Monday everyone! On to the question of the day...

What is your favorite species in The Old Republic?

Mine would definitely have to be the Chiss. My first level 50 was a Chiss Imperial Agent - Operative and ever since then, with the legacy unlock, I have a hard time playing anything else. If it isn't Chiss than it has to be Human. I know, I am pretty unexciting as far as species choice goes.

How about you?

Twi'lek, except for their inane inability to wear helmets without sustaining brain damage.

My main is a Cyborg and I actually have loads of them, even though I don't generally like to play humans in fantastical/multi-species settings :x

But he is pretty.

No love for the Mirialans? My mirialan GS on the APAC server was so great that I started a scoundrel on one of the US ones just to play with the tattoo customisations. They are gorgeous.

Human seems so ... dull. I mean, the Presence bonus means I'll probably play one at some time, but why would you be human when you could be Twi'lek or Chiss or even Pureblood Sith? (Actually, I can't wait to make a pureblood JK light sider. I know it's a cliche, but it's a good one.)

Hmm I think Gran, followed by Kel'dor and then Trandoshan.

If its only the playable species then I dunno I guess human its so hard to tell the current species apart most are just humans with eye patches, or green skin or pale skin or so on.