Mass Effect 3

Mindsplit

Mass Effect 3 is all that is left. Please Bioware let it succeed like part 1 & 2!

You do know that it is not the same Bioware doing ME3 right?

As in not the same people working on it and not even the same office.

I do find it funny that SWTOR will be the first ever MMO to compete with the same companys single player game.

Both are just single player games with co-op mode.

I don't think a lot of people realize that people who work on mass effect are not the same development team that pounded out Star Wars the Old Republic. I'm sure there might be a couple people here and there with her was crossover and they worked on both projects but as a team it was to complete different cores of people.

Now I haven't played any the endgame yet, but I do know from word-of-mouth and a lot of people that it's not the greatest that it could be. You guys got remember that this is Bioware's first attempt at a major MMO like this so they can have a few shortcomings here and there. They don't have the seasoned veterans in the MMO industry like blizzard entertainment does. Sure they have a lot of guys who may work on other MMO's but they haven't had seven years to find two and polish the same project like the guys at blizzard have. I say give a year in your industry a lot more content, that is of higher caliber than what we're seeing now.

I know a lot of people I can have the tolerance to deal with a few shortcomings here and there but I can almost guarantee you that two years from now when this game has a base underneath that it can have a lot more than 1.7 million subscribers. I have a lot of faith in Star Wars the Old Republic

he means the old team got fired, or so i heard..

No, he means that it's a different BioWare studio.

BioWare Austin = SWTOR

BioWare Edmonton = Mass Effect; Dragon Age

BioWare Montreal = art, animation, programming, etc. resource for the other studios; worked on Galaxy at War multiplayer component for Mass Effect 3

BioWare San Francisco = formerly EA 2D; Dragon Age Journeys, Dragon Age Legends, other "social" online games

BioWare Ireland = SWTOR support & customer service center

BioWare Mythic = WarHammer Online

BioWare Victory = Command & Conquer: Generals 2

Edited by psychogobstopper
Inserted additional information.

Couple of things... 1) Why is this in the SW Discussion section? 2) Bioware Austin is not the Bioware studio working on ME... that's one of the other studios. Maybe you should go post in the actual ME forums where the devs working on ME will see this rather than the devs working on SWTOR

No, he means that it's a different BioWare studio.

BioWare Austin = SWTOR

BioWare Edmonton = Mass Effect; Dragon Age

BioWare Montreal = art & animation resource for the other studios

BioWare San Francisco = formerly EA 2D; Dragon Age Journeys, Dragon Age Legends, other "social" online games

BioWare Ireland = SWTOR support & customer service center

BioWare Mythic = WarHammer Online

BioWare Victory = Command & Conquer: Generals 2

How to save SWTOR:

Give it to Bioware Edmonton.

Nah i learned from DA2 and now this game. I will not preorder, If fact i will wait a month or more to buy it if at all.

Steam user here with a 100+ games and i have never had any problems with them. Other online retailers have been nothing but problems over the years so i have no real interest in buying through Orgins and i am sure i am not alone on that one.

Sure i bought this game through Orgins but its an MMO you can always DL from the game site once you have an account, Single player games... forget about it!!

Edited by Razot

Greetings everyone!

While we appreciate that you are excited about Mass Effect 3, we ask that threads in this area revolve around discussion of Star Wars™ Universe versus non-Star Wars related games, even if they are Bioware. We are therefore closing this thread and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you! :)